Apple Launches New iOS Beta Testing Program, Seeds iOS 8.3 to Testers

Corrode

macrumors 6502a
Dec 26, 2008
Calgary, AB
I was already part of the Yosemite beta program but I signed in and I get an OSX and iOS tab. It then asks me to click a button to enroll my device, restart, then check for updates in settings. Not sure why some are having issues.

alirz

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2011
Montreal,Canada
Does apple let you down grade from beta to the current general public release for this or is the same previous developer's beta where you couldnt?

AngusW

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2013
For anyone not on your mac are you seeing it yet? I'm on my work machine which isn't a mac and can't see it.

kmj2318

macrumors 68000
Aug 22, 2007
Naples, FL
So for the peyote that have it. Does it just sore up in your software update, or do you need to do something through the web?

mgroot

macrumors regular
Jul 25, 2014
So for the peyote that have it. Does it just sore up in your software update, or do you need to do something through the web?
You sign in and then with the ios device you wish to enroll you have to visit a webpage on the apple site where you download a profile and install that. Then you reboot, check the software update in settings and you can download the beta OTA

Northgrove

macrumors 65816
Aug 3, 2010
I'm gonna sound like the biggest nerd/ifan/whatever, but screw it this made my day!! :D
Same here! Imagine the day Apple announced Siri. That's this day for me.

I'm going to be able to check out Siri in my language!

Edit: Ugh, signed up to the Beta Program, not seeing any iOS Beta either.

Last edited: