Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pcall1128

macrumors 6502a
Apr 13, 2015
Pennsylvania
This looks really nice. I'm looking forward to trying that band with the previous generation Gold color. I think it will look good, too.

Have you used the Sports Loop for any exercise?
Yeah it’s great, no movement or discomfort. It’s also very light on your wrist, and If you get it wet it dries rather quickly.

Reactions: SoN1NjA

gatorknight904

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2011
Dallas/Ft. Worth
Orange Sport Loop on the 42mm stainless steel S3. Another keeper!

56F217A6-AB70-495C-9668-48D75457F7E2.jpeg

Rmpaul211

macrumors regular
Jun 30, 2015
Hey y’all! I’ve been looking at the obsidian/black sports band and I’ve noticed that when you click it to enlarge it and look at the photos it says it’s only available for a limited time. Does anyone know the time frame for Apple when they say limited? Because I’ve been searching for the silver/volt sports band and it’s no where to be found!

cambookpro

macrumors 604
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Hey y’all! I’ve been looking at the obsidian/black sports band and I’ve noticed that when you click it to enlarge it and look at the photos it says it’s only available for a limited time. Does anyone know the time frame for Apple when they say limited? Because I’ve been searching for the silver/volt sports band and it’s no where to be found!

The Silver/Volt was never sold separately, so is harder to find than most bands. I'd guess that any bands which say 'available for a limited time only' will be available until Spring 2018 when they refresh them, if they don't sell out sooner.

Rmpaul211

macrumors regular
Jun 30, 2015
The Silver/Volt was never sold separately, so is harder to find than most bands. I'd guess that any bands which say 'available for a limited time only' will be available until Spring 2018 when they refresh them, if they don't sell out sooner.

That’s crazy! I was looking for that band for a while but now I know why I can’t find it. That’s a mean kicker!

Reactions: cambookpro

the future

macrumors 68040
Jul 17, 2002
The new bands are so gorgeous. Do those bands get dirty easily? I have one Pride edition band, but I only wore it a couple times. I am afraid it will look dirty since I tend to sweat a lot when I work out.

To be honest I never wear nylon bands for workouts (have Nike+ bands for that). That being said, I do wear nylon bands a lot in the summer because they‘re so light and breathable and never had the impression they get dirty easily.

Reactions: seatton

mhoutman

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2016
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.