Apple Pay May be Arriving in Poland Soon

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Baby12, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Baby12 macrumors member

Apple is preparing to launch Apple Pay in Poland soon. Polish bloggers from Apple Center found page dedicated to Apple Pay. [​IMG] Although page stopped working shortly, they were able to save several screenshots. As we can see a few of them have not been translated to polish but one shows MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and translated text [​IMG]
    Google annouced Android Pay in Poland on Noveber 17th. Poland may be a good place for apple for its mobile payments becase of infrastructure and popularity of contactless transtactions.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Apple Pay is available in France, Switzerland, UK, Russia, Spain (Europe)

2. addamas macrumors 6502

addamas

After we get Android Pay it was shame to not get Apple Pay...

But why we still don't have Polish keyboard prediction?!

3. Johnboy7701 macrumors member

I used Apple Pay numerous times in Poland this past Spring-Summer, almost all readers in Poland are contactless. Used it in Drawsko-Pomoroskie, Torun, and Poznan numerous times.

4. milaszewski macrumors newbie

5. PR1985 macrumors 6502a

Are those pages in Poland still active? If yes, I bet that you could get it soon. In Germany and Italy you find the first page in the Search but when you click on the result/link, the page is not online yet

6. mark-vdw macrumors regular

Found this thread while checking for updates on Apple Pay in Europe. I wonder why they still have to roll it out state by state rather than just get it done for the entire European Union at once. It's 2017, I thought we had a single market by now?

7. Beyo macrumors newbie

Beyo

What is funny the post is over one year old..and we didn't get Pay neither "soon" nor "now".

8. IGI2 macrumors 6502

IGI2

Unfortunately, still no Apple Pay.

Maybe upcoming Keynote will shed some light on this matter.

9. Beyo macrumors newbie

Beyo