Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple is preparing for its first fall event that is set to take place on Wednesday, September 7, and the company today launched a YouTube live stream where viewers can sign up to get a reminder when the event begins. The "Far Out" event will kick off at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time on September 7.

Bloomberg's Mark Gurman said earlier in August that Apple has already prepared a prerecorded version of the September event, but Apple's event invites confirm that there will be an in-person component, with members of the media invited to the Apple Park campus to check out new products.

In addition to streaming the event on YouTube, Apple also plans to make a video stream available through the Events website and the Apple TV app. MacRumors will have full coverage of the September 7 event as well, both on MacRumors.com and through our MacRumorsLive Twitter account.

Apple's fall event is expected to see the unveiling of the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Max, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max, Apple Watch Series 8, Apple Watch Pro, Apple Watch SE, and perhaps other devices such as second-generation AirPods Pro and new iPads.

Article Link: Apple Posts 'Far Out' Event Live Stream Placeholder on YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: MrDerby01 and Brad7

Pezimak

macrumors 68000
May 1, 2021
Far Out?? Don't get it? Hopefully I'll be buying one of the new phones, sadly will need to save up for it though.

Reactions: Nosmo King

Juzo Fuwa

macrumors member
Apr 17, 2012
Thank God. My iPhone has gotten VERY fussy with connecting to it’s Lightning charging cord (11 Pro Max). I can’t wait to upgrade to a brand new phone with magnetic charging. Hopefully the rumors of USB-C killing Lightning will turn out to be true. I’ll probably upgrade my Apple Watch too.

Last edited:

sherwinzadeh

macrumors regular
Jan 3, 2008
Probably some astronomy photography features.

More interested in the Watch this year, though. My Series 4 is starting to feel old.

rm5

macrumors 6502
Mar 4, 2022
United States
Interesting speculations. Personally, I much prefer the Mac event in October - I'm excited for the Mac Pro... it HAS to be released this year, keeping with their 2-year promise.

Reggaenald

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2021
Thank God. My iPhone has gotten VERY fussy with connecting to it’s Thunderbolt charging cord (11 Pro Max). I can’t wait to upgrade to a brand new phone with magnetic charging. Hopefully the rumors of USB-C killing Thunderbolt will turn out to be true. I’ll probably upgrade my Apple Watch too.
Thunderbolt? You mean Lightning? Dude.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.