Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr. Dee

macrumors 603
Dec 4, 2003
Jamaica
Still loving my iPhone X so its gonna be 'far out' before I upgrade. But as always, I look forward to watching the event and playing with the new stuff at my local Apple Store. Feels like the iPhone 13 just showed up yesterday. This year seems to be putting focus on night time photography, capturing time lapses maybe.

Reactions: Electrojake

Tagbert

macrumors 603
Jun 22, 2011
Seattle
Thank God. My iPhone has gotten VERY fussy with connecting to it’s Lightning charging cord (11 Pro Max). I can’t wait to upgrade to a brand new phone with magnetic charging. Hopefully the rumors of USB-C killing Lightning will turn out to be true. I’ll probably upgrade my Apple Watch too.
Have you checked for navel lint recently? Get a wooden toothpick and lightly poke and scrape into the lightning port on the phone. You may find enough lint to prevent a reliable connection.

Gotfredsen

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2014
iPhone and Apple Watch DISPLAY that reach FAR OUT to the EDGE
iPhone Pinhole display Camera or Apple Watch pinhole display CAMERA like a black hole
iPhone Periscope CAMERA that see FAR OUT

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
Hmmm, maybe a powerful camera feature to see the stars…
Thinking similarly.
If f-stop rumors are believed true, it could open doors - in conjunction with software - to some pretty awesome space (night sky) photos. I mean, as it stands now, with a tripod + long exposure, I have been pretty floored by what is possible with my 13 Pro.

Bring it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.