Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jz0309

Contributor
Sep 25, 2018
SoCal
Being a regular runner in a rainy climate, this feature is a serious improvement. I have my workouts end prematurely so often if running with any amount of rain and a long sleeve shirt that I had to turn on water lock to keep it from happening. I hope the extra prompt helps with this issue, though I expect I might still get some random, inadvertent interactions
do you not use the "Lock Screen" function?

bookcase

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2014
Boston, MA
Maybe this will fix the issue with my watch face no longer being able to pull in the temp and sunrise sunset times like it used too.
My watch hasn't been able to pull the temp since I installed watchOS 10. Unfortunately, this update didn't fix it. I have a series 7 and never had that problem until the update.

makeitrainnaren

macrumors regular
Dec 9, 2020
My watch hasn't been able to pull the temp since I installed watchOS 10. Unfortunately, this update didn't fix it. I have a series 7 and never had that problem until the update.
I would try resetting your location settings, that's what fixed it for me a few betas back.

Janschi

macrumors regular
Jul 31, 2013
Does it fix a bug of my Watch Series 6 conveniently staying at 80% battery health for more than half a year so I cannot cancel AppleCare+? Would be great!
my MBP M1 does the same at 84-87 for the past 4-5 months.

sziehr

macrumors 6502a
Jun 11, 2009
Same I actually called it into apple and have an eng escalation in progress. This is broke. The weather app is broke and there is no current bug tracking for it.

sziehr

macrumors 6502a
Jun 11, 2009
My watch, S7, has been able to pull the temperature without any difficulty, before and after WatchOS 10 (and 10.0.1).
before the upgrade 0 issues, I mean it was rock solid stable, and after the upgrade it is trash such hot trash. Like so much trash I am not sure I want to even open he new s9 I ordered as it feels like a reward to apple for breaking something

Salty Pirate

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2005
kansas city
I am not liking 10. It feels like a microsoft upgrade, moved everything around and making it harder to find things.

Its like they just shook everything up and let stuff fall where it may.

How do I go back to 9?

trifero

macrumors 68030
May 21, 2009
9.6.3 is available only if your Apple Watch is paired to an iPhone running iOS 16…
I see, thanks. And not only that, my iOS 17 is trying to install watchOS 10, even when updates are disabled. Hate watchOS 10, I had to send my watch to Apple for a downgrade.

Attachments

• IMG_7129.png
    IMG_7129.png
    454.1 KB · Views: 54
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.