Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple today seeded build 14B23 of OS X 10.10.1 to developers, one week after seeding the first OS X 10.10.1 beta, build 14B17, and nearly a month after first releasing OS X Yosemite to the public.

The new beta is available through the Software Update mechanism in the Mac App Store and through the Mac Dev Center.

yosemite10101betaupdate.jpg
While it is unclear what improvements the first update to OS X Yosemite will bring, there are several bugs in the operating system including a major Wi-Fi issue that has caused connection problems for a number of users.

Apple is asking developers to focus on Wi-Fi, Exchange accounts in Mail, and the Notification Center.

Article Link: Apple Seeds Second Beta of OS X Yosemite 10.10.1 to Developers

alecgold

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2007
NLD
Doesn't the title needs to be Yosemite instead of Maverick?
Edit: hey, I'm not the first!!!

jclo

Managing Editor
Staff member
Dec 7, 2012
Typo in the title?

You mean Yosemite?

mavericks

Mavericks 10.10.1…

mavericks? some one is feeling nostalgic.

Doesn't the title needs to be Yosemite instead of Maverick?
Edit: hey, I'm not the first!!!

Check title...

Yes, I most certainly meant to write Yosemite, not Mavericks. Very sorry about the error, it's been fixed. Total brain fart when writing the title there.

miazma

macrumors member
Jan 27, 2010
If I could update my MBP-R 2012 to Yosemite without having it freeze when switching grafic card, that would be cool

psych0

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2014
Anyone know how to get a Mac off of the Yosemite public beta without reformatting? I don't want to keep getting these updates.

I tried downloading and installing the App Store version of Yosemite, but that didn't seem to work.

bbfc

macrumors 68040
Oct 22, 2011
Newcastle, England.
Anyone know how to get a Mac off of the Yosemite public beta without reformatting? I don't want to keep getting these updates.

I tried downloading and installing the App Store version of Yosemite, but that didn't seem to work.

Disable the option in the App Store settings pane.

Harry Muff

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2014
Done.

They seemed to fix the Finder glitch last time out, if they've nailed the beach-balling this time then I'm a happy bunny.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.