Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

iTom17

macrumors 6502a
Aug 2, 2013
Eindhoven, the Netherlands
My battery has only dropped one percent in 30 minutes so it's early to say for sure, but I think battery life is better!

Keep this kind of comments coming guys, want to be sure that I can install iOS 9 beta on my iPhone 6.

Tried the first beta from the release two weeks ago, but battery life was terrible! Beta or not, it was just too worse. Hope beta 2 really fixes that. I don't even care that much about performance, I can have it if it's slower. But battery life should at least not be so terrible that it drops 1% every single minute, even when iPhone is not in use at all. :p

penajmz

macrumors 68040
Sep 11, 2008
New York City
Keyboard just disappeared on me.

Also, uploading stuff in safari different?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 465
  • image.png
    image.png
    215 KB · Views: 479

omegis83

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014
Keep this kind of comments coming guys, want to be sure that I can install iOS 9 beta on my iPhone 6.

Tried the first beta from the release two weeks ago, but battery life was terrible! Beta or not, it was just too worse. Hope beta 2 really fixes that. I don't even care that much about performance, I can have it if it's slower. But battery life should at least not be so terrible that it drops 1% every single minute, even when iPhone is not in use at all. :p
Like this:
ed5a5ba772b4b95a114b5b7a15802577.jpg

DrBlueBox

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2015
Chatham
You misunderstood my issue... I have iOS 9 Beta 2... I am having a problem with WATCH OS 2 Beta 2... I downloaded it and it can't verify the update....

Ah sorry.

Apple have pulled the watchOS Beta 2 update, so thats probably why it isn't working

iamkilo

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2015
Getting "Software Update Failed" on both my iPad Air 2 and my iPhone 6 Plus. "An error occurred downloading iOS 9 beta 2". Weird.

Reactions: centauratlas

pwb2103

macrumors member
Jul 7, 2008
I had the "error occurred downloading" on my first try. Second time around it went through fine.

I don't think I need to tell you to "keep trying" because you are probably already one step ahead of me.

iamkilo

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2015
I had the "error occurred downloading" on my first try. Second time around it went through fine.

I don't think I need to tell you to "keep trying" because you are probably already one step ahead of me.
Yea, I tried to reboot the phone and all, trying every 5 seconds (probably contributing to the problem causing this exact issue, lol).

Reactions: centauratlas
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.