Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Adam620

macrumors member
Jun 1, 2015

maceric

macrumors member
Jul 27, 2015
I'm sad. Apple just is not showing a lot of innovation here. And yes, I know this is all rumor. But seriously, if the space-gray milanese loop is the special thing to use as a play on words for the invite… that's sad. I've been a happy Apple customer for over 20 years, always owned Macs, have had several iPhones since day-one, and several iPads, iPods, Apple TV's. The Apple Watch Sport was the only product I ended up sending back, after 4 failed attempt replacements, the heart-rate monitor never was accurate. So, I'm really wanting something new for the iPhone line, something innovative for iPads and Macs. But the Surface Book, and the new Samsung Edge, and the new Android N look really interlining enough for me to start looking with desire. PLEASE Apple, show us some incredible innovative designs and features. Don't make a new watch band your crowning showcase for this event.

Invitation Analysis

'Let us loop you in' may suggest apple watch bands as they loop around your wrist. Or more specifically the militate LOOP in space grey.

We have at the top the 4 colours that Apple offers it's phones in, iPad already has the colours, and so does the iPhone. But the MacBook is the only mac to be coloured, so maybe a new MacBook Pro/ Air with new colours. Heres hoping.

There are a few shoes made by the top of the apple logo, a circle to the right, a partially shown oval to the left and a samsung logo shape on it's side in the middle. I wonder what that means. All very exiting for the 21st. I am really hoping for a New MacBook Pro.

MJedi

macrumors 6502a
Dec 16, 2010
First thing I noticed are the colors. I see Silver, Space Gray, Gold and Rose Gold in the graphic. So... the iPad Air 3/Pro and iPhone SE will come in these colors? :D

Yes, I'm over-analyzing it. :p

Relly

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2015
I'm still mad they're making a 9.7 ipad pro just keep the air and just update the internals leave the ipad pro for the 12.9 size and 4 speakers.

Reactions: imola.zhp and Voch

tkukoc

Cancelled
Sep 16, 2014
I'm just excited about the software updates. Hoping they show 9.3 material and then jump right into IOS 10 Beta invites. They need to do a full refresh of their interface, change things up. It's been a while since we've seen anything new on that front. Their hardware is plenty ready, across the board!

macbook123

macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2006
Part of me seriously wonders if they will announce the end of the Mac and OS X. Their laptop lineup is at least a year behind the competition as far as basic specs are concerned (the macbook air display is arguably half a decade behind). And it would make sense to focus all resources on developing one software ecosystem (iOS) instead of on two embarrassingly disjoint ones.

Simplicated

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2008
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
ipod-touch-loop.jpg

Has to be new loops for the 5th generation iPod touch!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.