Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mouh60

macrumors newbie
Jan 30, 2011
Chicago

Attachments

• iphone delivery.png
    iphone delivery.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 285

swindmill

macrumors 6502a
Mar 17, 2005
KY
Just odd that this order status means that it's ready for shipment (hence not being able to cancel), just not out the door yet. Doesn't sound like a supply thing - just taking three or four business days to boot it out the door? :rolleyes:

That's true. Mine finally went out early this morning. I have a delivery of date of Friday, which seems quick, but I live in Louisville.

Deacon-Blues

macrumors 6502a
Aug 15, 2012
California
Mine was supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but it is coming a day early. That's a nice surprise.

Attachments

• track.jpg
    track.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 128

Jleroy

macrumors regular
Jun 30, 2010
Santa Rosa, CA
Mine was supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but it is coming a day early. That's a nice surprise.

Same thing happened here, ups runs a tight ship apparently.

----------

Mine is en route from Alaska to I assume Louisville, but my delivery says Thursday. Are you east coast?

Received email this am from UPS my choice, that delivery would take place tomorrow, but just received another a few minutes ago they're both out for delivery, that's amazing, landed in Louisville around midnight, then 1500 miles to Phx and another 150 to me, in less than 12 hrs, that's 137 miles per hour minimum, yay UPS!

mouh60

macrumors newbie
Jan 30, 2011
Chicago
Shipped

Ahhh....picked up my shiny brand new Silver, iPhone 5s, 32 GB. It is super duper fast !!! Ha, during my sync process it made me aware of a IOS update. Didnt download yet. Anyone know what it's about ? Anyhoo, love the fingerprint sensor and the camera takes clearer pictures....
Like Phil says....Happy, Happy, Happy...
:apple:
Now to battle the AT&T guys so they can unlock my old 4s. My brother wants to use it on the T-Mobile network. Has anyone unlocked through AT&T ? Is it better to unlock thru an Ebay vendor ?

Last edited:

Jws

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2013
AR
Mine is en route from Alaska to I assume Louisville, but my delivery says Thursday. Are you east coast?

Nope. I live in SW Arkansas. It's the middle of nowhere, so I'm not sure why my shipment was earlier than yours. Strangeness...

apprunner

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2010
For those who can't wait all day for a phone. Just tell UPS you'll pick it up at their hub. Saves a lot of time :D

Jleroy

macrumors regular
Jun 30, 2010
Santa Rosa, CA
Same thing happened here, ups runs a tight ship apparently.

----------

Received email this am from UPS my choice, that delivery would take place tomorrow, but just received another a few minutes ago they're both out for delivery, that's amazing, landed in Louisville around midnight, then 1500 miles to Phx and another 150 to me, in less than 12 hrs, that's 137 miles per hour minimum, yay UPS!

Received yesterday, gray, they are fantastic.

----------

Ahhh....picked up my shiny brand new Silver, iPhone 5s, 32 GB. It is super duper fast !!! Ha, during my sync process it made me aware of a IOS update. Didnt download yet. Anyone know what it's about ? Anyhoo, love the fingerprint sensor and the camera takes clearer pictures....
Like Phil says....Happy, Happy, Happy...
:apple:
Now to battle the AT&T guys so they can unlock my old 4s. My brother wants to use it on the T-Mobile network. Has anyone unlocked through AT&T ? Is it better to unlock thru an Ebay vendor ?

It's a bug fix by Apple.

Last edited:

Amykayforu

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2013
Any one who ordered from the att launch who's sim went from back ordered to processing get an email with shipping info yet??

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
My Gold 64GB 5s originally scheduled for Oct. 7-11 timeframe just shipped scheduled for arrival on Oct. 1.

This is excellent seeing this is a birthday gift and I was afraid it wouldn't arrive in time. Now it arrives a whole week ahead of schedule.

SamTheeGeek

macrumors 6502a
Jan 12, 2010
United Kingdom
My Gold 64GB 5s originally scheduled for Oct. 7-11 timeframe just shipped scheduled for arrival on Oct. 1.

This is excellent seeing this is a birthday gift and I was afraid it wouldn't arrive in time. Now it arrives a whole week ahead of schedule.

thats excellent :) congrats! i do wanna ask what carrier is it?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.