Apple Unveils iPhone 7 With Water Resistance, A10 Fusion, New 'Jet Black' Color, Updated Cameras, No Headphone Jack, and More

Sukach

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2011
So, are the prices increases for the additional sizes the same as the past? $100 more than base for the 128GB?

chiefsilverback

macrumors 6502
Jul 25, 2011
Will be looking into the upgrade plan that is now in the UK.

Is it a good deal for anyone who is currently on it?
You buy the phone and AppleCare+ with a 24 month interest free loan, make twelve payments and then Apple buy it back from you by paying off the balance of the loan and you get a new phone on a new 24 month loan. Some will say "I can sell a year old phone for more than 50% of its original cost" so it's up to you if you think it's worthwhile.

TheRealTVGuy

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2010
Orlando, FL
Did I understand Phil correctly that the Jet Black versions will ONLY be available in 128 & 256 GB configs? If so, let the belly aching begin.

Reactions: iKrl

chabig

macrumors 603
Sep 6, 2002
Not buying. Waiting for next year's redesigned iPhone 8.
Some people value form over function. Some prefer prefer to look at the entire package. Great design is timeless. I guess youl wouldn't wear a Rolex, then? That's your prerogative, but lots of people do.

Reactions: DCINKC

silversin

macrumors member
Dec 18, 2010
From the apple site:

Jet black is available in 128GB and 256GB models. The high-gloss finish of the jet black iPhone 7 is achieved through a precision nine-step anodization and polishing process. Its surface is equally as hard as other anodized Apple products; however, its high shine may show fine micro-abrasions with use. If you are concerned about this, we suggest you use one of the many cases available to protect your iPhone.

The bolded one worries me