Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

w2no

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2012
I’m on beta 5 now. Yesterday I did not notice detail but after fully recharge in the morning I put on to work as usually. But 6pm after work, battery run out. :(
Today I will observe it and update here.
4.3.1 b5.

tspear8183

macrumors member
Aug 8, 2017
I’m on beta 5 now. Yesterday I did not notice detail but after fully recharge in the morning I put on to work as usually. But 6pm after work, battery run out. :(
Today I will observe it and update here.
4.3.1 b5.
My battery has gone down since beta 5. Beta 4 was better

Dormammu

macrumors 65816
Not sure if it’s a beta issue, but my indoor run today my heart rate monitor went wacky. It was 155 bpm then jumped up to 170bpm after a bit it dropped back down to 155bpm. When it was 170 bpm I didn’t feel any different and I measured my heart rate using my palms on the treadmill which registered 155bpm.

I sweat a lot and wondering if it my sweat or the beta.

Anyone got some clues?

Thanks
Funny you mention. My last several jogs I’ve noticed my AW says my HR is at 170 which didn’t feel right. Later it’ll report back 150-160 which is more what I expect.

BlueMoon63

macrumors 68020
Mar 30, 2015
4.3.2 beta 1 has been very stable and good battery. Battery seems to be equal to the 4.3.1 official release. Nothing else r ally noticeable.

Wormald

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2011
London
Let's start a new thread for WatchOS 5. The wiki at the front of this one is too damn long, and since they've dropped support for S0 it feels right to start fresh.
I couldn't agree more, especially not fond of having to scroll all the way through years-old updates in the first "changelog" post to see the latest stuff.

Needs an admin to unpin, and a replacement thread to be pinned though.

dor2201

macrumors 6502
May 19, 2015
Israel
"Raise to speak. You no longer need to say “Hey Siri.” Just raise your wrist. You can also use shortcuts for the things you do every day — like ordering your morning coffee at Philz"

Does anyone work?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.