Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jpsf

macrumors newbie
Apr 29, 2015
SS 42mm BSB, confirmed at 4/10 12:07 am, just moved to Preparing to Ship plus CC has been charged.

Just got shipment notification - UPS has no info on shipment but text message from Apple Store says delivery 4/30 (tomorrow).

Picapau21

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2015
There has been a lot of movement of the past couple of days!! Particularly here in the UK!

My delivery window was 24/4-8/5, SG and it was delivered yesterday.

My friend who ordered the same watch but had a June delivery window is having his delivered today.

Devdon123

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2015
Eindhoven, the netherlands
I live in Eindhoven and ordered a blue 38 mm yesterday through my company in Germany. It is expected to ship today. Got a call from a apple support employee saying so.

I decided to wait for the white 42mm instead. So this one is going up for sale i guess...

Good luck out there! And i am in the same boat as you lot.

Dyslexic

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2014
I live in Eindhoven and ordered a blue 38 mm yesterday through my company in Germany. It is expected to ship today. Got a call from a apple support employee saying so.

I decided to wait for the white 42mm instead. So this one is going up for sale i guess...

Good luck out there! And i am in the same boat as you lot.

Yea, they seem to have a lot of blue they need more SG :mad:

Dyslexic

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2014
i agree, the SG i have ordered since 10/4 is still stuck on 27/5-9/6 delivery.....

Yeah, mine is stuck at 5/29 - 6/11. But this Apple rep thinks it will ship sooner.

"I see an estimated delivery date of May 29- June 11 but I have every confidence that it will ship out sooner!"

Hope she is right, looks like there is 6 planes landing sometime today in Louisville.

Devdon123

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2015
Eindhoven, the netherlands
Yeah, mine is stuck at 5/29 - 6/11. But this Apple rep thinks it will ship sooner.

"I see an estimated delivery date of May 29- June 11 but I have every confidence that it will ship out sooner!"

Hope she is right, looks like there is 6 planes landing sometime today in Louisville.

Depending on where you are, i'm in Europe so it will go through either Amsterdam or Prague. If you are in the US then its Louisville

mbaturin

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
Southern NJ
Just picked up my 42 mm black classic buckle at the local UPS customer center can't wait to get to work to open it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 81

YellowFlash

macrumors newbie
Apr 26, 2015
MKE
I've been waiting what seems like years for this day....

Processing Items finally updated to PREPARING FOR SHIPMENT overnight

Space Gray 42mm
2:05 AM
PREPARING FOR SHIPMENT
Pending Charges - Apple Store App via Apple Pay
NO EOD
Milwaukee, WI, US
5/13 - 5-27

Dyslexic

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2014
Processing Items finally updated to PREPARING FOR SHIPMENT overnight

Space Gray 42mm
2:05 AM
PREPARING FOR SHIPMENT
Pending Charges - Apple Store App via Apple Pay
NO EOD
Milwaukee, WI, US
5/13 - 5-27

Yea, been seeing a lot of 13's getting pushed out but if they are only up to 05 than there is a while to go for most... Apple really messed up this launch.

domo74

macrumors member
Apr 25, 2015
42 MM Sports Gray with Black Band.
Email Confirmation: 3:08am EST on 4/10
Delivery Date: 5/12-5/27

Still waiting, No email no charge, nothing "Only my tears"

Any one else still waiting for the 42 mm sport gray with black band ?

PPRATL

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2015
42mm Sport space grey BSB
Order confirmation 3:06am est
Located in Atlanta.
Only thing that has charged is the apple care other then that no movement

Picapau21

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2015
Yep, 42mm space grey
Ordered :07 in the UK
No change....

I mentioned it earlier but my friend who ordered hours later and had an initial June delivery is having his 42 SG delivered today.

There is no proper consistency with apple deliveries here!!!

mck.sw

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2015
I mentioned it earlier but my friend who ordered hours later and had an initial June delivery is having his 42 SG delivered today.

There is no proper consistency with apple deliveries here!!!

Agreed. The notion that they are being delivered strictly by time of order, by location and type, just doesn't hold up.

I'm not a techie, but I don't understand why the estimated delivery dates are still so wildly out and subject to change. They can't continue to be surprised about what stock they have of each type.

I appreciate that I'm still some way off the 8 May+ delivery they promised, but it has just made the process much more frustrating than it needed to be.

OhThatGuy

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2014
KY
42 MM Sports Gray with Black Band.
Email Confirmation: 3:08am EST on 4/10
Delivery Date: 5/12-5/27

Still waiting, No email no charge, nothing "Only my tears"

Any one else still waiting for the 42 mm sport gray with black band ?

Yep! Confirmed 2:08am CST (although I submitted at 2:04am CST), no change, no charge. 42mm SG Sport w/ Black Band

People who ordered that exact model after my time have had theirs delivered. I have seen it on this blog... Unless they were lying, but I don't think anyone one here would lie about that. Maybe I am just too naive...

TuxToaster

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2007
Kitchen
People who ordered that exact model after my time have had theirs delivered. I have seen it on this blog... Unless they were lying, but I don't think anyone one here would lie about that.

Not lying, it has indeed happened... but luckily overall they are mostly going in order, e.g. people who confirmed in the :05 range have been shipping out the past couple of days (mine was at :05:46 and charged early this morning), so you're likely to see yours ship out probably next week some time. I figure they'll get into the :06 range over the next couple of days and into :07s on Monday, based on what people have been reporting.

There are indeed some who were much later that have already received theirs, as well as some who are earlier :)03 and :04) that have not yet seen any change.

cerebra1

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
Ordered: 42mm SG sport
Email Conf: xx:05:05
Charged: 4/27 around 9pm
Status changed to: Preparing to ship 10am 4/30 CST
Email confirming shipment: 5:30pm CST 4/30
Arrival: 5/1 via UPS.

Been waiting for a while, and will have it in my hands only a week behind launch. Disappointing, since I ordered roughly 4 minutes after the store opened, but considering I ordered the most popular version and there was very high demand, I'm fine with this delay.

Certainly, the order in which products were fulfilled seemed a bit arbitrary, but after following for many days, it does seem to roughly follow the order time and country. There are likely other variables that, if we knew, would make things make more sense...but for now, I'm just happy mine is shipping and will be here tomorrow morning.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting.

jpsf

macrumors newbie
Apr 29, 2015
Just got shipment notification - UPS has no info on shipment but text message from Apple Store says delivery 4/30 (tomorrow).

SS 42mm BSB ordered a few minutes after midnight PDT 4/10, Delivered at 11:36 am PDT 4/30. Watch was 85% charged when I received it. Pairing was straightforward and I'm wearing and using it right now.

tgabtg

macrumors member
Nov 6, 2008
Any SS Link watches shipping? Mine has a May 13-27 date but was wondering if there is is any movement at all on these.

justinharvell

macrumors newbie
Apr 21, 2015
Any SS Link watches shipping? Mine has a May 13-27 date but was wondering if there is is any movement at all on these.

Unfortunately no:( I ordered a SS Link as well, hopefully this week we will see ours starting to prepare to ship (and maybe have on our wrists by Friday:D)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.