Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

James Baldwin

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2015
Whoa it seems a lot of us in the UK have been lucky today, what just happened?? :eek::D

----------

Just changed to shipped # UK !

Just got notification from the Apple Store app that it's now dispatched, order status shows dispatched but tracking delivery shows estimated delivery 8th may??

Yeah I just got email saying delivery tomorrow , very strange.

Email says delivery tomorrow but tracking details on Apple site say est delivery 8th may so not sure which one to believe

Same here, email says 29/4/ delivery, Apple site is saying dest 8/5?

Gonna be optimistic and pray for tomorrow :D

It's coming through UK Mail, anyone have any idea what time to expect delivery I really need it to be the morning as I have a meeting I can't miss in the afternoon and I don't know if there will be anyone around to sign at my house.

Amytauber

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2015
Got my confirmation on 4/10 at :09 Sports 42mm Pink

Got charged at 9:00pm pacific time last night (4/27) and at same time switched from processing to preparing to ship.

At noon today got my email showing shipped! So far no tracking info available so not sure if I will get tomorrow or another day. Cannot wait!

Located in So. California

James Baldwin

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2015
So happy for all of you that have had positive news today :D:D

For those still waiting, it seems Apple have got a move on and expect positive news your way soon.

I am a zero hour plus 9 minuets so pretty late, I hope this gives you some more hope, I'm sure most of us will get ours this week now.

FreelanceMKE

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2015
Ok so mine is showing as dispatched already , but when I click tracking delivery it says no tracking information available. Is this normal?

Yeah ups takes 24 hours to update their system to show the tracking on their website. Apples site now shows mine which switched from processing earlier this morning and now shipped will be delivered tomorrow.

Bowieboy

macrumors newbie
Apr 20, 2015
Whoa it seems a lot of us in the UK have been lucky today, what just happened?? :eek::D

----------

Same here, email says 29/4/ delivery, Apple site is saying dest 8/5?

Gonna be optimistic and pray for tomorrow :D

It's coming through UK Mail, anyone have any idea what time to expect delivery I really need it to be the morning as I have a meeting I can't miss in the afternoon and I don't know if there will be anyone around to sign at my house.

UK mail tracking says the 29th for me but not sure about the time of day. What about the collect from depot option?

Skippyuk

macrumors newbie
Apr 28, 2015
So I thought I would write and share my story incase it helps someone else.

I had a 42mm SS link watch on order but it was not ordered until 08:30 so fairly late and shipping window was not due until 16/5 - 27/5.

But I heard about the Dover Street Market in London being the only place that had stock and frantically dailed the number you had to call to secure an appointment for a phone. I eventually got through but my appoint was not until Tuesday 28th and an appointment does not guarantee you a phone and staff were not talking about stock on the phone.

I figured by the time my appointment happened all phones would be gone.

But I showed up today 2 hrs earlier than my appointment and the lady had my name down and some spare time so took me then and there :)

While they had no 42mm SS link watches in stock there were 42mm SS WSB watches and since I was going to buy a sports band anyway I went for it. I logged straight into my apple account off my phone and cancelled my apple 16/5-27-5 order. I figured I will buy the link braclet online as I was gonna get a sports band anyway. Doing it this way around works out about £30 more expensive but atleast I have the watch now to play with.

I then headed over to the regent street Apple Store and bought the apple care + and a 2m charging cable (to have as a spare) they had loads of cables available but no straps.

So I have ordered the link bracelet strap and is a may delivery.

It's worth mentioning that the Dover Street Market had another delivery of watches arrive yesterday. No idea of quantities etc but definitely no link watches of any kind. But plenty of others I think.

It's a shame that this store is getting deliveries still while people who ordered early have to wait.

Hope it helps and they are still taking appointments check out their website.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 83
Last edited:

justinharvell

macrumors newbie
Apr 21, 2015
Damn 6 planes coming into Louisville and I bet my 42MM SS Space Black link wont even be on one of them! :mad::confused::(

I understand! I ordered a regular colored link and the anticipation is killing me! When are you going to finish making ours Apple!?!?:mad:

roncito

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2015
Poconos PA
I understand! I ordered a regular colored link and the anticipation is killing me! When are you going to finish making ours Apple!?!?:mad:

I'm so mad and sad. I never missed any launch from Apple. I thought I was going to be safe because I was positive not a lot of people would order SS space black, guess I was wrong or they didn't even build them yet!!:mad::mad:

Dyslexic

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2014
I'm so mad and sad. I never missed any launch from Apple. I thought I was going to be safe because I was positive not a lot of people would order SS space black, guess I was wrong or they didn't even build them yet!!:mad::mad:

I think it's that they didn't make much of them.

James Baldwin

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2015
UK mail tracking says the 29th for me but not sure about the time of day. What about the collect from depot option?

If I was at home I would go to the depot but I'm at uni so no access to a car so that option isn't really viable.

Fingers crossed it comes in the morning tbh I don't care as long as I have it tomorrow :D:D

Apple in the email said 29/4 delivery, on the apple site it says "est 8/5 but as it is already out for delivery I don't think it's going to take that long, I'm pretty sure i'll see it by tomorrow. Did you go on UK mail's site for tracking? I tried but couldn't get them to find my tracking info in the system.

James Baldwin

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2015
If I was at home I would go to the depot but I'm at uni so no access to a car so that option isn't really viable.

Fingers crossed it comes in the morning tbh I don't care as long as I have it tomorrow :D:D

Apple in the email said 29/4 delivery, on the apple site it says "est 8/5 but as it is already out for delivery I don't think it's going to take that long, I'm pretty sure i'll see it by tomorrow. Did you go on UK mail's site for tracking? I tried but couldn't get them to find my tracking info in the system.

I have been able to answer my own questions :p

I guess the Apple site doesn't update until UKMAIL "collects", now they are both on the same page- 29/4 delivery :D:D:cool:

Now I just hope it's in the morning.....I can't wait!! :eek:

YellowFlash

macrumors newbie
Apr 26, 2015
MKE
Ordered 42 SS BCB. Got first ship window. 4/24 - 5/8

Still processing. Still no charge. Hoping for the best.

Milwaukee, WI USA

Milwaukee here too.

No charge, email, Apple Store app update, website update etc. Just exhausted from refreshing all of these websites so much. (2:05am-42 SG)

Don't know if anyone from this area got one yet (SS/SG)

Last edited:

feralhamster

macrumors newbie
Apr 27, 2015
I placed my order at 3:04 AM EST... just seconds after it slipped to the May 13-27 delivery window. I'm really really hoping that I can still get in on this first wave!

I placed my order at 12:04am pst...when I ordered, the delivery window said 4/24-5/8 but my email at 12:05 said 5/13-5/27

I received a notification that my order shipped this afternoon for delivery by 3pm tomorrow.

Jayman720

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015
Brookfield, WI
Has anyone seen any movement this evening? Curious to know if Apple/FedEx/UPS updates things overnight, or if it's just a during the day thing.

Six planes flying into Kentucky tonight, so I have to hope that a lot of people are going to see movement overnight.

Amytauber

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2015
At about noon my status changed from preparing to ship to shipping. I assumed it would be a few days to ship but I called UPS and they said it was coming tomorrow, so yes, overnight delivery.

I am located in So. California.

mbaturin

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
Southern NJ
Woke up to find my 42MM BCB preparing for shipment!

42mm SS BCB
Delivery 4/24-5/8
Ordered 3:31a 4/10 via web
EOD 4/22
Southern NJ

My other order for a Black Leather Loop Band is still processing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.