Apple Watch Series 2 Pre-Orders! Shipping Estimates, Order Time and Everything Pre-Order

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by The Doctor11, Sep 9, 2016.

1. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

Even though its now 4:30 it seems that there is no thread dedicated to pre-orders! Probably because were all in the iPhone forums! Post any and all info about your pre-order, email time stamp, what model you got shipping estimate, all the good stuff!

I got ordered a 42mm Space Gray with Black Woven Nylon band. I got the conformation email at 3:04 and it should be here by the 16th. I currently own a Series 0 Space Grey sport I got last launch day and I love it! I upgrading for the swim workouts.

[​IMG]

2. nsiddons macrumors member

I couldn't get my store up until 3:13 ship date of sep 26-28 for a series 2 42mm stainless black with link and I too have a series 0 space grey aluminum sport

3. magrat22, Sep 9, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2016

magrat22 macrumors 6502

magrat22

1:15 a.m. MST 38 mm Silver Aluminum with Pearl Nylon Woven Band. Delivery Sept 16th

I too have the Series 0 Space Gray but with the black.

[​IMG]

4. The Doctor11 thread starter macrumors 603

The Doctor11

Did you use the app? The web version usually takes a while before it comes online. I was done ordering with the app and the site still hadn't came up.

5. nsiddons macrumors member

I had my MacBook on the site refreshing like crazy after 3:03 panicking and my iPad on the app they both came up with in seconds of each other. I (thought) learned that lesson last year with my site being down until 3:07

6. ciscomata Suspended

ciscomata

7. nsiddons macrumors member

I like the Milanese loop Was wearing the silver I got open box from Best Buy with my black sport always snagged on my arm might have to pick up a black loop and ditch the silver loop

8. Kevsta26 macrumors 6502a

Haha, looks like we're twins! I ordered the exact same Watch and iPhone on Verizon.

Confirmation at 3:08 AM because I was too busy trying to get my iPhone :confused:

Sep 16th date as well. It'll be my first Apple Watch and I'm really looking forward to it!

[​IMG]

9. AMTYVLE macrumors 6502

AMTYVLE

I pre-ordered the Apple Watch 2 Sport, Gold aluminum casing with cocoa band. Ordered at 3:05AM EST with a delivery date for 9/16. I used the Apple Store app, went flawless.

10. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

11. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

*edit*
    Disregard, saw info in a different thread.

12. applejake macrumors newbie

applejake

Ordered at 6:14am (ET) and I'm looking at 3-5 weeks... still excited though!

Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 6.34.33 AM.png

13. super chimp macrumors 6502a

Was surprised to see a 5-7 week wait for the Ceramic in the UK considering its inflated price over here.

14. BrodieApple macrumors 6502

BrodieApple

15. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

So i went like 2 years with the cheap aluminum black version almost every day trying to find a way to convince the wife to let me get the link but even when I got approval I decided not to because it wouldn't perfectly match and for that money it should. Well since she thought the apple watch would end up in a drawer with the pebble, so I wore it every day. Went from no watches to a pebble that lasted a week or two to wearing an apple watch everyday without fail. Well the deal we had was I could get the expensive 2nd gen model if the first was good enough to use daily and with ios3 it surely is!

Ordered black SS with link from the apple app with delivery of 9/16!

I am giving my old one to my old and physically diminishing mom so that she can track her movement and sleep cycle throughout the days. Going to use applecare+ accidental replacement payment to get her a nice new looking one and get it wrapped up nice for her for xmas.

only downside to this watch purchase....now i have to wait another month before getting my DRZ400SM BRAAAAAAAP!
    --- Post Merged, Sep 9, 2016 ---
    if there was a ceramic link or if it came with a white gold (?) link I would have paid the extra over the black SS link I just got to get the ceramic. The ceramic is one of the best looking watches by far I just hate they paired it with a 30 dollar band. Put a nice CWS leather strap on it and you will have one beautiful watch!

16. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

I disliked the black metal band so I ordered mine with the black sports band so I can put my leather loop bands on. My wrists sometime change size and the metal band does not allow a quick change like the loop.

17. lsh macrumors 6502a

I ordered series 2 SS38 with brown leather band. My app didn't come up so ordered from website after I ordered the iPhone, email confirmation 3:13 est. Delivery date 9/16.

18. Ramic90 macrumors member

Ramic90

Did you know about this?

Attached Files:

19. mattburley7 macrumors 68030

mine delivers sept 16 guess i was one of the lucky ones....

recieved confirmation email at 2:07 AM central time.

Attached Files:

• AW2.PNG
      AW2.PNG
      File size:
      18.5 KB
      Views:
  20. scribbledpaper macrumors newbie

Ordered! I went with the Nike watch - Black and Volt! Ships late October! I have a bit of a wait! :)

21. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

well i mean popping in a link with the quick release system the got going on can't take to long but i get your meaning. My wrists don't fluctuate to often so I am not to worried about it and I think that the black SS with link just looks so amazingly classy for a tech watch.

22. wx4olf macrumors regular

wx4olf

Ordered the same watch for my wife at 0700 this morning but they were already slipping to 3 weeks for delivery.

23. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

any reason you chose the nike? I am not really sure the difference other than the band and the wait time. does it have apps or watch faces exclusive to that watch like the hermes and stuff do? and congrats on a cool looking watch!

24. ccrgt macrumors regular

Ordered series 2 silver aluminum sport 38mm, much anticipated upgrade from my AW series 0. Placed order at 5:01pm in Australia and was given a delivery date of 22 Sept - 27 Sept. Just checked my order just now (over 6 hours later) and now delivery is 20 Sept - 22 Sept, even earlier !!

25. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

congrats! what kind of band?