Apple Watch Series 3 LTE Models Shipping Earlier Than Expected

Discussion in 'MacRumors.com News Discussion' started by MacRumors, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Adair1230 macrumors newbie

Adair1230

I ordered the 38mm gold Apple Watch with lte and I have basically had so many different things said about it at on point they had even told me I didn’t even make an order and that was a lie bc I have my receipt and email it has been an awful experience with ordering it for me and the fact that now it’s just sitting in processing and others are getting there and stuff really is making me mad honestly I have even had to go off in my carrier about it bc they are giving me so much faults information it’s unreal I dint not believe I will ever order something through Verizon again

2. Cheeseler macrumors member

Cheeseler

Yesterday I ordered my Series 3 42mm Space Black Stainless Steel with LTE from BestBuy Online.
    At the time of placing the order, the estimated time for pick up at my local BestBuy was Fri, Oct 27.
    Right after placing my order, I went to my orders page to double check I got everything right. It now says “Available Thu, Oct 5.

I wont be surprised if I do get it this Thursday after seeing this article. At least with BestBuy, it looks like every day you wait, the ETA shifts a day back as well. I’m betting the ETA I see on my order page is more accurate and biased off supply vs demand.

Honestly, I’m still rocking my Series 2, so as long as I get it by the time I get the iPhoneX, I’ll be a happy camper.

3. Adair1230 macrumors newbie

Adair1230

I hope I get mine this week if not It will be here by the 13th for sure since I have two day shipping and it is for sure shipping no later then the 11th I’m just really homing for it this week I read somewhere on some comments that they only get shipped out on Wednesday and Thursday which would be stupid being that they have so many that need to go out you would think that they would be sending them everyday but Sunday of course but idkk if that’s true also I’m just crossing my fingers that I get it this week bc I want it so bad this is my first Apple Watch and I’m so excited to get it!

4. Krissina macrumors newbie

Krissina

UPDATE: ordered the gold and pink 38mm from T-mobile on 09/16/2017. Had an estimated delivery date of October 30-November 10. It shipped out today at 5pm with over night delivery guaranteed to be delivered no later than 3pm the following business day.
    Not sure if that means I’ll have it tomorrow or Thursday since it shipped so late in the day. Excited!!

5. Adair1230, Oct 4, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2017

Adair1230 macrumors newbie

Adair1230

I See everyone but me is getting theirs early my shipment date is the 11 but I don’t see how everyone but me is getting theirs early and I’m not they guy when I called yesterday said I should have it no later then Monday probably tho and I would have had it soon but something happened or something I guess is what he said but mine is still just sitting in processing not moved or did anything at all so Idkk I don’t believe I will get it at all this week but that’s just bc I ain’t got it or it ain’t changed yet I ordered woth verizon

6. Adair1230 macrumors newbie

Adair1230

Update on my last post finally my watch has shipped it will be here Friday I’m so excited to get it!

7. APPLELOVER0430 macrumors newbie

APPLELOVER0430

So when did you order your watch ?
    --- Post Merged, Oct 4, 2017 ---
    Did you get yours ?

8. Adair1230 macrumors newbie

Adair1230

I ordered mine the 22 and it just shipped today around 3 and it’s suppose to be here Friday by the end of the day but being that it’s only 5 hours away from me I could maybe get it tomorrow

9. APPLELOVER0430 macrumors newbie

APPLELOVER0430

And which one did you ordered again ? I ordered mines on the 19th and mines still says processing . Smh .

10. Adair1230 macrumors newbie

Adair1230

38mm have you been in the phone woth the company you got it from call them and question them any and everything you can think of ask them for some reason they had flagged mine at one point that’s the only reason I didn’t get mine sooner you needa call them what was the date yours was suppose to be shipped out on the 22nd ??

11. APPLELOVER0430 macrumors newbie

APPLELOVER0430

Mines show estimate 10/30/2017 and its crazy. I need them to flagged my account also . Because first they messed up my account and then they fixed it and now my is on processing . Tmobile needs to do better

12. SpygoatVapes macrumors newbie

SpygoatVapes

I got mine (42mm SG/BSB) Monday, October 2nd after ordering on the 26th of September. MUCH faster than the expected shipping times listed on the site.

13. APPLELOVER0430 macrumors newbie

APPLELOVER0430

What's the company you ordered with ?

14. Adair1230 macrumors newbie

Adair1230

I’m saying if your got flagged that can be what’s is stopping it from getting to you sooner but you should really call and see why you didn’t get your bc if you ordered your before it was out in store then you should have got your already

15. APPLELOVER0430 macrumors newbie

APPLELOVER0430

They said no flag on my account . But I might get it next week hopefully they said to look out for text and email

16. Adair1230 macrumors newbie

Adair1230

Well I sure hope you do I’m sorry you haven’t yet I would stay in them about if you don’t call and bug them all the time

17. Blackhawk Kennels macrumors newbie

Blackhawk Kennels

Ordered mine last Saturday was supposed too be on back Order wil 11-29-17 got an email today it has shipped should be here Saturday or Monday I’m Hoping Saturday.

18. Tech198 macrumors G4

lol... Mickey gets my vote in the rain

19. Blackhawk Kennels macrumors newbie

Blackhawk Kennels

Till

20. APPLELOVER0430 macrumors newbie

APPLELOVER0430

Who is the carrier ?

21. Blackhawk Kennels macrumors newbie

Blackhawk Kennels

Hey Verizon.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 5, 2017 ---
    When Did you order yours have you received any kind of update on it yet.

22. APPLELOVER0430 macrumors newbie

APPLELOVER0430

Order mines on the 19th and nothing yet

23. Adair1230 macrumors newbie

Adair1230

I’m going to pick mine up from ups first thing in the morning he morning when I get up it’s waotimg in me there hope you get your Saturday!

24. APPLELOVER0430 macrumors newbie

APPLELOVER0430

Just got alert that the taxes was taken out my account and its processing with bank . How long after they tax the money the order ship ?

25. APPLELOVER0430 macrumors newbie

APPLELOVER0430

I just got my shipping tracking number