Apple Watch Series 3 Pre-Order Thread

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by iamMacPerson, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Bryan Bowler macrumors 68040

In reference to the title of this thread, have you read any of the other 12 threads on people waiting for their Watch?

2. Fireball Dragon macrumors 6502a

Fireball Dragon

Same as me! Went from SG Series 0 (also waited until end of May back then to get it). Got the SS SB this time around. Enjoy your watch mate, it’s amazing!

3. fischersd macrumors 601

fischersd

@HeathH, @Relentless Power - I think it was because of that agonizing wait that we all experienced with the S0's that I didn't pre-order this time...setup an alert on istocknow and hoped (didn't stop me from checking it every few days, just in case). :) Really enjoying the speed of the S3 SBSS over my S0 SBSS. That one I got on June 19, 2015.

In my case, it's a little foolish though - I won't be able to light up the cellular function until next year in all likelihood (that'll be the soonest my carrier will have eSIM provisioning in place).

4. Diane B macrumors regular

I have Apple Music but I have downloaded 2 long playlists to play non streaming with Air Pods—works great. May or may not stream. I have also made calls-once using Siri, etc via cell with phone at home powered off (Verizon). I had series 0 and am really happy I waited for LTE before upgrading and of course more storage, faster, very good battery life, etc. Very happy thus far with mine (38mm gold LTE with loop band)

5. judyg951, Oct 25, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2017

judyg951 macrumors regular

judyg951

I ordered my watch to be picked up when I'm in Denver next month. It's supposed to be available on the 6th, but I won't be there until the 8th. Will it be held for me?
    Its not available here or I would just go and pick it up and cancel the ordered one.

6. MuGeN PoWeR macrumors 68030

MuGeN PoWeR

Yes for 21 days

7. mcfrazieriv macrumors 6502a

mcfrazieriv

Box comes with Edition.

8. eneisch macrumors 6502a

I currently have the S0 and didn't pre-order the the S3 LTE at launch, but planned to get one at some point. I wear my S0 pretty much every day and feel the upgrade will be worth it. Was making some changes on my AT&T account and decided to order one through them. I ordered a 42mm SS LTE with White Sport Band (already have a Milanese loop). The quoted delivery time was 11/30 to 12/7. Last night I received a shipping notice from AT&T and I received another notice that it was delivered this morning via FedEx. Going to wait until Friday to set it up with my iPhone X. Very excited!

9. comptr macrumors 68000

My apple watch S3 LTE SS 42mm shipped from B&H on Monday.