Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cjrulli

macrumors regular
Feb 3, 2010
Do you think all those retailers that were selling them for $299 on sale will discount even more?

psylence2k

macrumors 6502
Nov 16, 2012
I wonder when the second generation is coming and if they'll introduce the 2nd gen at the older higher prices or introduce them at this new $299 price and discount the 1st gen even further down.

Cnasty

macrumors 68040
Jul 2, 2008
Is that for the 42mm or 38mm to start?

I see the 38mm at $249 right now at Best Buy and wanted to surprise the Mrs. soon with one but was waiting for the announcements today. Sorry I havent watched or read much.

Armen

macrumors 604
Original poster
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
You mean the AW, not "smart watches" in general are not for me hence why i returned it for being completely useless?

Why are you even participating in this thread?

- You don't own an Apple watch
- You have no interest in an Apple watch
- You dont' find the Apple watch useful.

"I don't like the Apple watch and neither should any of you!" - AFEPPL

AFEPPL

macrumors 68030
Sep 30, 2014
England
I didn't say that, so pls don't make it appear so... Can you pls alter your post to reflect that.

Given it's a public forum, you are never going to get everyone to agree with you.
I've owned the device and I'm more than entitled to express it in a non aggressive way. The AW is a very poor device and just doesn't offer anything. The health parts are hit and miss at best, the apps are extremely slow and most of useless too.

Attachments

• IMG_0583.JPG
    IMG_0583.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 213

Armen

macrumors 604
Original poster
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
I didn't say that, so pls don't make it appear so... Can you pls alter your post to reflect that.

Given it's a public forum, you are never going to get everyone to agree with you.
I've owned the device and I'm more than entitled to express it in a non aggressive way. The AW is a very poor device and just doesn't offer anything. The health parts are hit and miss at best, the apps are extremely slow and most of useless too.

You are just validating what I stated. You find it useless so why come to a thread about a price drop if you still find it useless? Just to express that?

Reactions: ladytonya

MartyCan

macrumors 68000
Oct 31, 2012
Near Toronto, ON

That may be your opinion of the device but many people (myself included) wear it every day and find it very useful. So you are entitled to your opinion but casting it about like it's the word of God is a bit off-putting.

AFEPPL

macrumors 68030
Sep 30, 2014
England
Or anyone else who doesn't agree with ANY point of view...
Even at $150, id struggle to find value and thats my point. it's just contrast

BlueMoon63

macrumors 68020
Mar 30, 2015
Not MSRP, from Apple. Sure you can find them at that price now, on sale at Target, etc.

I just ordered the 42mm Sport + Royal Blue Sport band. $349 via Apple.com
I'll be adding two bands to my shameful total.... Two more classic buckles. Midnight blue and gray. Those look really nice.

Armen

macrumors 604
Original poster
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
You can ask the exact same question of Android owners who visit the iPhone forum.

I don't understand why people spend the energy. There are so many products and services I dislike yet I never visit their forums.
[doublepost=1458587403][/doublepost]
Or anyone else who doesn't agree with ANY point of view...
Even at $150, id struggle to find value and thats my point. it's just contrast

It's a discussion about price. Not if you like it or not. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.