Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

leerichards1

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2012
I was hoping for an iOS update today to coincide with the release of Mavericks. It would be nice to have the travel time feature in Mavericks' Calendar in the iOS Calendar.

7.03 has been released, but not showing up on Software Update yet.

SuperMatt

Suspended
Mar 28, 2002
its a lighter software that will work better anwyays but i think the point is that previously you needed the mac app store to update to newer revisions, they are saying that 10.6 is the minimum (the first with mac app store i think)

If you watched the keynote, they also pointed out which Macs supported Mavericks. The earliest were the 2007 iMacs and MBPs.

Windlasher

macrumors 6502
Jan 11, 2011
minneapolis
Wow. What an ignorant statement.

Comparing the feature changes of OS X 10.X upgrades to what are essentially bundled compilations of previous security updates is ludicrous.

Why are you bothering to answer a troll? He watched the entire keynote just so he could run over here and piss you off. Don't let him.

Northgrove

macrumors 65816
Aug 3, 2010
Spoken like a true fan boy.
Actually, people frequently using the term "fan boy" often seem to be the true ones. Others just don't bother with such name calling, being beyond that phase. It takes one to think he/she knows one, huh?

Source: Years of experience on the interwebs.

ravipiero

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2013
available in Singapore store also, and with a very fast speed :)

Hope I can do a clean install with this as I'm backing up my data since the keynote started, and almost done :D

chrisbru

macrumors 6502a
May 8, 2008
Austin, TX
Any way to see the download progress? Mine just says "downloading."

Edit: Nevermind, forgot to check launchpad.

2nd edit: It's crawling. Only at 275 mb of 5.29 freaking gigs. Sheesh.

skwood

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2013
England
Check build number

When one of you lovely people finally get this downloaded and installed, can you confirm that it has the 603 build number from the 2nd GM. Thanks :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.