Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Some of Apple's iCloud services are down at the current time, with the iCloud.com website non-functional and iCloud Mail failing to load. There are multiple reports on Twitter and other social networks, and Apple's System Status page says that some iCloud Mail users may not be able to send, receive, or access their messages.

icloud-down.jpg

Apple's System Status page also lists an issue with iCloud web apps, and says that some users are unable to log in to iCloud.com.

We'll update this article when the issue has been resolved and Apple's iCloud services are working.

Update: Apple says the issue has been resolved as of 4:38 p.m. Eastern Time.

Article Link: Apple's iCloud Services Experiencing Outage [Update: Fixed]

Last edited:

tazdevl

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2010
Interesting.

I’m having a problem using Apple Pay to purchase something online. Granted it could be a merchant bank or issuing bank problem as well.

Reactions: _Mitchan1999

Pinkapple74

macrumors newbie
Jan 30, 2024

Apple's iCloud services are down at the current time, with the iCloud.com website non-functional and iCloud Mail failing to load. There are multiple reports on Twitter and other social networks, but Apple's System Status page is not yet reflecting an outage.

icloud-down.jpg

We'll update this article when the issue has been resolved and Apple's iCloud services are working.

Article Link: Apple's iCloud Services Experiencing Outage
My outlook mail is also giving an error along with iCloud.

Reactions: Stenik

nawk

macrumors member
Jan 2, 2002
I have been an iCloud user since Day 1. My ".mac" email address is my main email - for everything.

I have found the Apple System Status page to be a complete and total waste of time. If there is an issue, I check Twitter to see if it is me or them.

jdrtina

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2012

Some of Apple's iCloud services are down at the current time, with the iCloud.com website non-functional and iCloud Mail failing to load. There are multiple reports on Twitter and other social networks, and Apple's System Status page says that some iCloud Mail users may not be able to send, receive, or access their messages.

icloud-down.jpg

Article Link: Apple's iCloud Services Experiencing Outage
Apple's System Status Page is now noting the iCloud Mail Outage.

Reactions: Huck

dsusanj

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2008
Apple ID page (in Settings) is also not loading for me, resulting in “error communicating with the server” and family sharing information not being available and greyed out.

Reactions: AF_APPLETALK

enjourni20

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2023
Same as ChromeCrescendo. iCloud in System Settings keeps bouncing on and off an alert to Update Apple ID Settings. Clicking Continue next to the alert does nothing. After some tries, the alert disappears, only to come back a minute or two later.

iCloud mail on the web is also effected - I tried sending a test email to myself and checking mail does nothing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.