Are you 100% happy with you iPhone 4S ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by unknownx, Oct 25, 2011.

1. unknownx macrumors regular

So, by reading the forums there's a lot of complains, about battery, bugs etc..

I know it's only a small part of iPhone users that posts here - because they want help.

But you kinda get the picture that it's a lot of problems with it..

So can you say that you are 100% happy with it?

If you think the battery sucks, then your not..

2. MonkeySee.... macrumors 68040

MonkeySee....

Yes, I'm 100% happy with my 4S.

Its a missive improvement on my dying 3GS.

3. big samm macrumors 65816

Same here real happy, i still have my 4 but the 4s is better! And i don't have any of the problems that people are describing here!

4. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

There will always be complainers. When you got people "tapping" on their phone to make it rattle, you got some crazy people!

It is OK as my local Apple store says they now got 4S refurbs in so they can recycle these phones back to these nuts! LOL! With any luck they might get the original phone back!

5. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

Is anyone "100% happy" with ANYTHING in their life.

Perhaps setting the bar a little high? ;)

85% happy with anything seems to me to be doing pretty well. :D

6. Yzord macrumors member

Yzord

Came from a iPhone4 and yes, i am extreme happy with it. First bought it for Siri and to have the newest one :p but Siri is boring because it is not in my main language (dutch).

But i do like the new camera alot. Made my first shot of it at my Breitling and was really stunned by the quality of it.

[​IMG]

7. Munchkinsdad macrumors regular

Munchkinsdad

I'm neutral. The OS isn't as snappy as I would think it should be, but that may come with an iOS update. Other than that...

8. lionqueen macrumors 6502

I'm 90% happy - my battery really sucks, but I'm going to the Apple store tomorrow to have them look at it, and I also bought a Mophie.

I have a couple otherissues but theyre minor- the camera-i wish theyd let us choose between 1080 and 720, and i wish we could turn image stabilization off-there are times when i want the extra bit of screen real estate. Those are minor quibbles though. Mostly I'm really happy with it, just need to get the battery fixed!

9. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

I too, think the 100% bar is unattainable in reality

It lends itself to saying if you are 99% happy then you aren't truly happy
    And then "nobody" is happy with the 4S

I am extremely happy with mine
    Are there some things that could be enhanced, improved, etc.?
    Yes
    But I am not unhappy at all

While there may be some issues amongst some vocal users, the vast majority seem to be very happy

10. MarcBook macrumors 6502a

MarcBook

I'm about 90% happy. The slight reduction in battery life versus my iPhone 4 lowers my satisfaction a little bit. It's still the best phone on the market by far, in my opinion, though.

11. blacka4 macrumors 6502

i'm happy coming from a OG droid, this is 10000x better.

12. SandboxGeneral Moderator

SandboxGeneral

Staff Member

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Yes I am happy with my 4S. It meets all my expectations and I really like Siri and the retina display-much improved over the 3GS.

13. chestvrg macrumors 65816

chestvrg

Im 100% satisfied. :)

Love the camera as well.

Attached Files:

14. davelanger macrumors 6502a

I am as well, and i am like this poster but I had a 3G

15. RafaelT macrumors 65816

RafaelT

You need to remember that this is a forum, many users come here when they have issues. Most of the people not having issues do not visit. So for every one complaint here there are 10,000 happy people using there iPhones.

16. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

I am happier with the 4S than the 4 or the 3GS.

Millions of people seem happy with the phone. However, if you are ever 100% happy with anything, you are stagnant. I'm glad Jobs was never 100% happy with any of his endeavors.

17. jcorbin macrumors 6502a

i'm happy with the 4s.

there are a few things i miss coming from android but thats not really the phone as much as it is apple

things like not being able to file transfer to any other phone with Bluetooth or being able to plug into any computer and pull up the file system.

but i can live with this using drop box

18. sweetbrat macrumors 65816

sweetbrat

I'm very satisfied with the 4S. It meets my needs, makes me smile when I use it. Sure, I'd still like faster data speeds, but that doesn't by any means make me unhappy with what I have now. You can love what you have...but still want a bit more :)

19. andyx3x macrumors 65816

I laugh at the people who say they won't have refurbs for another month or two and that any phone gotten in a swap is sure to be a new one.

Too many people are returning phones for no reason and I wouldn't be surprised if Apple is just turning around and giving these phones right back out to people returning their phone for whatever reason.

Why would they send the phone back and replace every part of it if the phone is less than two weeks old with really nothing wrong with it. I just don't see it.

20. andross77 macrumors regular

Once the battery issue is sorted, I will be 100% happy with the iphone 4S. I seriously have no other complaints. But there is obviously something buggy with it.

I've had no build quality issues, no proximity sensor issues, no yellow screen, no muddled speaker, no restarts/freezes, nothing. It is Perfect (minus the battery, but even then i've now had 2 charge cycles that were better than my iphone 4S, ie 36+ hours of regular/heavy usage)!

21. karmazen macrumors newbie

Former Crackberry Addict

It's been less than 24hrs but I am 100% happy at the moment. My first iPhone ever and I barely miss my old BB. Can't wait to go to the class at my apple store on thursday!:D

22. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

Wicked1

Amen to that Brother, I have tried others, friends have various different phones with different carriers, but now they are all dumping Crackberry's and Android devices in favor of the iPhone.

I personally switched from a Windows Mobile phone the Motorola Q9M back when the 3G was out, went from VZ to AT&T and never looked back. Great products that just work, great service from AT&T.

23. Taz Mangus macrumors 68040

Taz Mangus

Great phone. Met both my wife's and my expectations and then some. It seems like a lot of people, where I work, have also purchased the iPhone 4S.

24. Wild-Bill macrumors 68030

Wild-Bill

Very happy, but that is due to a number of things.

I am coming from the 3GS, so there's obviously a quantum leap in performance that I am experiencing.

I also just switched to Verizon, so now I can ACTUALLY carry on full conversations in my apartment without being dropped all the time!

25. JasonR macrumors 6502a

JasonR

Well...yes...and no. I wish it had 4G/LTE. But other than that I am very happy with my iPhone 4S. I almost want to give Android a try...but iPhone just works and iOS 5 solved some of major pet peeves with the system (notifications!!!).

Very happy. Love iMessage. Gave girlfriend my iPhone 4. She's very happy. Win-win. :D