Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
mpw said:
Exactly, it's all about the final rinse. Some people bath in their own filth (and remember people aren't hard, smooth and glossy like a 12" diner plate (OK hard, smooth, glossy and 12" are all used in this sentence but lets not go there right now)) jump straight out without rinsing then grab a nice fluffy towel to dry the dirty water off, then put the towel on a warm towel rail ready for the next day......eww.
I'm shower, rinse, dry with a towel and towel in the laundry each day followed by liberal amount of YSL Rive Gauche ph. Mmmm...clean.

Wait hang on, you're English right? And you wash. Sorry, my mind's just not getting around this idea....:D ;) :p

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
Chundles said:
Wait hang on, you're English right? And you wash. Sorry, my mind's just not getting around this idea....:D ;) :p
No I'm NOT English.

They(whoever 'they' are) did a survey a few years back about the amount spent on toiletries in various countries. No prizes for who spends the least per head in Europe - the French - but we in the Channel Islands spent, per head, the most.

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
Doctor Q said:
Not if you take a bath Japanese style. Soap/shampoo/rinse yourself off first, THEN get in the tub to soak.
And isn't that a wonderful way to bathe! :D

After doing it Japanese style, I find the typical American style to be much less enjoyable.

Sushi

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
mad jew said:
Vanity or necessity? :p

Partly vanity, and partly because we can see France from here, and vice-versa, so we do it to make them look even dirtier.:D

Tel

macrumors regular
Dec 13, 2005
England
We have a bath in the corner of our bathroom, that means I can sit on the ledge and point the shower on me. I get to sit down while in the shower, nothing is more relaxing and cleansing :D

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Tel said:
...I can sit on the ledge and point the shower on me. I get to sit down while in the shower, nothing is more relaxing and cleansing :D
Facing away from the shower and aiming one's ass high up in the arc of the shower stream is the most pleasurable feeling. :p And, yes, it has many benefits, one of which is a cleaner behind.

Works well if the showerhead has one of those adjustable nozzles. :D

Here's to the Crazy Ones

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
Lacero said:
Facing away from the shower and aiming one's ass high up in the arc of the shower stream is the most pleasurable feeling. And, yes, it has many benefits, one of which is a cleaner behind.
Now shall I choose the basis for the mental image your giving me from this or this?

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 4, 2003
Lacero said:
Facing away from the shower and aiming one's ass high up in the arc of the shower stream is the most pleasurable feeling. :p And, yes, it has many benefits, one of which is a cleaner behind.

Wow. That's all I can say. Wow. :cool:

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
Lacero said:
Can I join you next time? :D

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
I loves me summa those "japanese showers" as they've been referred.
baths without showering first.. :eek: stewing in your own filth! No! Gross...

Mmm... too-hot water, relaxing with a cup of soy chai latte...
I want to take a bath, but Nooo... I can't skip class to go home and take one.:mad:

Deepdale

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2005
New York
Lacero said:

A reasonably safe ass-umption.

Tel

macrumors regular
Dec 13, 2005
England
Deepdale said:
Lacero said:

A reasonably safe ass-umption.

:rolleyes:

But seriously: :eek:

corywoolf

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2004
Lacero said:

Here's to the Crazy Ones
ewwwww

Attachments

• pukedesk.gif
    pukedesk.gif
    8.7 KB · Views: 99

maya

macrumors 68040
Oct 7, 2004
somewhere between here and there.
Lacero said:

Too much information. I am going insane when I accidently pictured it. :eek:

doucy2

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2005
Def all the way with a shower
i will only take a bath when i feel really dirty or when I am really soar
otherwise shower every morning b4 school

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.