Are you satisfied with what Apple products you own?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Liquinn, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Liquinn Suspended

Well, as the title says. Surely no one is 100% happy with what they have? As there's always going to be someone with more gadgets than you :(

2. miss.manson macrumors 6502a

miss.manson

I am. I don't really care about what others have, as it isn't a competition thing. Lol. I have a 2009 non unibody MacBook,iPhone 4s and an iPhone 3GS and I am perfectly happy.

3. stridemat, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2012

stridemat Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

My 27" iMac and iPhone 4 fulfil my needs and Im happy.

I may buy an iPad 3 when released, but I certainly am not going to purchase one because I'm unhappy with what I have.

4. Goftrey macrumors 68000

Goftrey

Hell my eMac is slow to be using for everyday use... So nope with the eMac.
    My PowerBook's hard drive has just gone but I was going to put a scorpio blue in there anyway so I'm perfectly happy with the PowerBook :)

I'm getting a dual 1.8 G5 in April which will be amazing for me.

Long live the PowerPC architecture! :apple:

5. Jagardn macrumors 6502a

iPhone 4S
    MB Pro 13
    MB Air 11

Happy with all of em.

6. WRP macrumors 6502a

8 years ago you would have been the talk of the town! :D

7. ghall macrumors 68040

ghall

I love my 13" MacBook Pro. My only regret might be not getting the 15", but it's not really big enough of a difference to get upset over. I'm happy with my iPhone 3GS, it does what I need and I don't really see anything about the 4 or 4S that I would want (holding out for the next iPhone).

But you're right, nobody is really happy with what they have because it's just natural for us to want more of anything. Root of all our problems I think.

8. 0dev macrumors 68040

0dev

No, I only have five Macs, two iPads, an iPhone, and an iPod touch, it's not enough :( ;)

9. Happybunny macrumors 68000

I enjoy all my products, it doesn't bother me what other people have.
    That makes me a happybunny
    [​IMG]

10. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

At the moment, I have an iPhone 4 and a MBP 15" (early 2011).

I am very pleased with both. As a newbie to computers (and smartphones) I have no point of comparison as this is the only computer I have ever owned (or used).

That being said, I couldn't be happier with them.

(I will soon be the recipient of an iPad 2, the very generous gift of a good friend who is giving me his iPad 2 as he will be upgrading to an iPad 3. I'm TOTALLY STOKED!!):D

11. Fazzy macrumors 6502

Yep. Except my iphone 3g which is soooo slow. But thats old, and other devices pretty much replace that at home.

12. steve2112 macrumors 68040

steve2112

I don't have many Apple products, since I have pared down what I have recently, but I am happy with what I have. I'm down to my 2009 Mini, 2011 13" MBP, and 2007 era 160GB iPod Classic. I recently sold my 1st gen iPod Touch, 1st gen iPad, and 17" Powerbook G4 1.67.

13. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

You are a noob. ;) I've had a few *pituePC'spitue* before HAL (iMac 24" Alu).

He will be 4 years old this month, and I have zero complaints so far. :cool:

Nice. Will this friend also be picking-up your ISP costs, or are you going to tether it??

14. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Yep. Just like there will always be someone richer than me, smarter than me, thinner than me, better looking than me, better job than me, and the list can go on forever. The important thing is learning to be content with what you have.

Philippians 4:11-13
    Not that I speak from want, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am. I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need. I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

15. Xavier macrumors 68020

Not really anymore, and it's not because my laptop is bad. It's just too slow.

I bought it back in mid 2007, and compared to models now, a MBA could give it a run for it's money (joking). I use it for Final Cut and audio programs, such as Logic, Pro Tools, and Ableton Live.

Final Cut X's auto rendering and scrubbing is enough to get the fans blazing, and slow down the whole system. It's just too old.

Time to upgrade. The real question is, iMac or MBP?

16. chordate68 macrumors regular

chordate68

for the most part....

My macbook pro is doing that thing where it goes to a blue screen and reboots when I'm running multiple applications. My ipod classic doesn't hold a charge as long as it used to. On the other hand my 2G ipod touch has great battery life and will last for days w/o a charge during heavy use.

17. 0dev macrumors 68040

0dev

Well, if you must quote the Bible...

Ezekiel 23:19-20
    Yet she increased her whorings, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the whore in the land of Egypt and lusted after her paramours there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose emission was like that of stallions.

18. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

I prefer to quote Stuart Smalley.

19. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

I have Verizon Fios internet. The router/modem will handle something like 5 devices. So I should be fine with the iPhone, MBP, and iPad working off the same ISP.

20. Dweez macrumors 65816

Dweez

I'm a satisfied customer. We've got a 2008 MPB (recently deceased), 2 2011 MPBs, a 2011 21" iMac, a 64 gig iPad 2 and 3 iPhone 4's.

21. FanOfMR macrumors member

Very happy with my computer.
    My other PC is giving me fits at the moment

22. Melrose Suspended

Melrose

I have a 17" Quad core unibody MacBook Pro with a high-resolution display as my work/personal machine. I am 100% satisfied with it.

I have a second hand iPhone 4, and am 99.9% satisfied with it. I would be 100% satisfied had I bough tit brand new and it didn't not have that minor surface wear you cannot see unless you squint... but I knew that before I bought it, so I guess you have to say, having bought it and knowing that, I am 100% satisfied with that too.

:)

23. Hastings101 macrumors 68010

Hastings101

I've been very satisfied with every Apple product I've purchased excluding the iPhone 3G I had a few years ago and OS X Lion.

----------

Funny, I didn't know the Bible mentioned YOUR MOM

ZING!

24. Mr. McMac Suspended

Mr. McMac

Very happy with my iMac and Mac Mini
    Not too happy with my Apple TV's at the moment due to Netflix streaming issues. Seems like the last update screwed them up.

25. chrono1081 macrumors 604

chrono1081

I'm satisfied with all of my Apple products. They're all great and do exactly what I need/want them to do.