AT&T Confirmation Email yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CosmoPilot, Sep 12, 2014.

1. CosmoPilot macrumors 65816

CosmoPilot

Due to Apple being so slow, I ordered one phone from AT&T. They said they'd send an email confirmation, but haven't gotten one yet.

Apple app opened up and I ordered my second one with no problems....got the email from Apple immediately.

Went back to AT&T to check my order status and it says, unable to locate your order status.

So my question is, has any that ordered from AT&T's website get an order confirmation yet?

2. jomirrivera macrumors 6502

Nothing yet, but I have the pending transaction on my cc.

3. ORLMAGICFAN macrumors newbie

ORLMAGICFAN

I ordered, and got an email and cc hold within a few minutes

4. Powrie macrumors 6502

I got a Confirmation Email right after I placed the Order, then about 15 mins later they gave me an order status email that says its shipping on the 19th.

5. CosmoPilot thread starter macrumors 65816

CosmoPilot

From AT&T or Apple?

6. bcooln macrumors regular

i'm on the same boat with you, i just went back to apple and order one instead, so i guess if the att order went through, i will just call them back tomorrow and cancel it

7. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

I placed my order on AT&T and got no confirmation. So when the Apple Store came up I ordered it there. It still showed me eligible so I bought it and got a confirmation email from Apple. I'm still waiting to hear from AT&T. I wonder when they'll figure I ordered twice.

8. jeffg819 macrumors regular

Got both my ATT emails within a couple of minutes.

9. penajmz macrumors 68030

penajmz

Same situation which sucks, but hopefully can simply cancel AT&T order.

10. Powrie macrumors 6502

att

11. dragonjinse macrumors 6502

When did you pre-order? Did you preorder 6 or 6+?

12. Downs2011 macrumors regular

SAME THING!!!! I order one for me and my wife from AT&T for the same reasons and never got anything so I was concerned enough to try on the Apple app again and ordered 2 more!! So I know for sure I'm getting 2 on 9/19 but i'll have to cancel the AT&T ones i guess. There's seemed to be the fastest but still has a ton of bugs in the background.

13. FSUSem1noles macrumors 68000

FSUSem1noles

Finally got through on the AT&T site at about 3:25am for a 6 +, But alas' no email, there is a $1.00 charge on my AMEX but that's all I have to show for it, my gut is telling me I'm going to get screwed.

14. benji.e macrumors newbie

I ordered through AT&T as well. 2 phones. Have confirmation numbers for both, but no email(s). I do have pending authorizations on my CC.

15. VicX macrumors member

VicX

if, IF we got two phones for subsidized prices, how r we gonna use two phones with the same number?

16. jomirrivera macrumors 6502

Exactly the same here!

17. pheenix11 macrumors regular

Same here, ordered a few minutes after 3am. Two iPhone 6, 64Gb. I have two pending $1 authorizations on my credit card but no confirmation email yet.

18. bcooln macrumors regular

i tried to check the order status, there is nothing show up, they told me i have no order current, i guess have to wait till the morning and call att

19. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

I'm hoping. I ordered two phones (his and hers) in two separate transactions at Apple. Only mine is potentially duplicated. The two AppleCare charges went through already, so I'm hoping the Apple orders ship.

20. gonzalo12345 macrumors member

ordered thru AT&T around 2:05 Central no email yet, went thru the app store on my iPad and i got it ordered with an immediate email confirmation for the 19th from Apple . I got a 128GB Space Grey iPhone 6. its 3:27 and still no email from At&t

21. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

You can't. You either return one or open a new line.

22. 3lite macrumors 6502a

3lite

23. CosmoPilot thread starter macrumors 65816

CosmoPilot

Well, I know AT&T has my order due to the CC pending $1.

Apple sent an email immediately for my wife's. I can't for the life of me figure out why Apple waited until 3:20ish to open up the stores. Don't they know that drives people to their carriers for ordering?

Anyway, one will get here on the 19th for sure...the other (AT&T order) will hopefully get here on the same day...if not...lesson learned.

24. karmatourer macrumors 6502a

karmatourer

Their stuff is together.I ordered at 255am and received an e-mail immediately and a 2nd that showed delivery on 9/19.
    Checking Order status page,shows shipping on 9/17 or 9/18.

25. pooleman Suspended

pooleman

I ordered through AT&T and also through Apple. I ordered using the same subsidized number through both websites. If AT&T is saying that you can not cancel through that website then I will have to cancel my Apple order. The Apple order said that delivery would be on the 19th so I guess I am going to have to cancel the "sure thing" order and take my chances with AT&T. Apple is pretty good about canceling so as soon as the Apple Store webpage is back up I will cancel my Apple order.

Hope AT&T doesn't screw me here and make me wait weeks after the 19th. I'm using my original iPhone until the 6Plus arrives and it's awful, just awful.