Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
Hahahahaha, made my day. I was born and spawned in bay 13 and through guts and hard work...

Gonna be a huge shame when they finish in a week and a half.

Meanwhile back to the thread, I've seen a few more touches around, which is always nice. Makes me feel less special though.

:apple:Matt

We just got a decent order through, about 20+ of 8GBs and 16GBs. They've been coming in blocks of 5 prior to this. Nice to have decent stocks.

KorS

macrumors newbie
Feb 16, 2008
Sorry to bump an old topic but I wanted to ask one question.

I recently bought Ipod Touch 16gb from Australian ebay site and was just wondering if I can still extend the warranty (of course by paying) if I go to the nearest Apple store even though I didn't buy the Ipod there?

Thanks in advance. :)

swearbymac07

macrumors member
Dec 13, 2007
Finally....Aussies to talk to about iPod...

Hi,

As i think you have all felt this before:

I am terrified to Jailbreak by iPod Touch.

I know about iJailbreak, and the Downgrade method for my computer but I still don't want to. (I am the ONLY person with an iPod Touch at my school :mad:) But everyone i have met show theirs (its Jailbroken + SummerBoard) and I just look at it in awe....I want to do it....I really do. But i just need lots of reassurance that I will get my 1.1.3 Upgrade Pack back if I have to restore and when I downgrade. Any help would be great.

Also, why haven't us loyal, trustworthy Australians got Movies + Rentals on the Music Store??????

And why do Apple Products take longer to be released here than in any other country??????

And one thing......who is Costello? And what is the Worm Virus for iPod??????

Cheers!:D:D

Ivan P

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Home
I am terrified to Jailbreak by iPod Touch.

I know about iJailbreak, and the Downgrade method for my computer but I still don't want to. (I am the ONLY person with an iPod Touch at my school :mad:) But everyone i have met show theirs (its Jailbroken + SummerBoard) and I just look at it in awe....I want to do it....I really do. But i just need lots of reassurance that I will get my 1.1.3 Upgrade Pack back if I have to restore and when I downgrade. Any help would be great.

No, if you downgrade from 1.1.3 then you will not have the Upgrade Pack anymore. It is part of 1.1.3.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.