Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Smilleybill

macrumors newbie
Nov 20, 2013
42mm SS Link 10th XX:16

Delivery 4-6 weeks (12/5-25/5)

Orange NSW

Just changed to PFS in last hour!

Wooohooo

Got my BSB a week ago.

darwiniandude

macrumors member
Mar 20, 2008
Just as an aside, between family and friends I know of three watches received so far.

All of them charged mid afternoon, prepared for shipment that evening, and were in hand the next morning.

In other words, if yours is currently preparing for shipping, you should have it tomorrow.

mostro900

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2007
Ordered 42 SG BSB on 17/04. Just updated from June delivery to 5-6 weeks - 22nd-29th June. Last week of June!

Can only hope for delivery on the 22nd! ;)

Brendan03

macrumors member
Aug 9, 2011
Brisbane, Aus.
Fingers crossed man. I'm so excited for everyone getting charged for their SB SS but so annoyed that we haven't. Again.

I kinda wanna post to all the Americans on the dedicated thread but I think this site has automatic censorship… and even if it doesnt, I don't want to go getting myself banned hahaha

james47

macrumors member
Nov 30, 2009
Sydney, Australia
XD I know it's frustrating - but let's hold on, only 6 days left! The more they get theirs, the closer we get.

So true. We have come so far! The only thing that is going to set me over he edge is if we don't get it by Monday. That will really annoy me. But right now, I'm happy looking at their photos and videos! :D

Brendan03

macrumors member
Aug 9, 2011
Brisbane, Aus.
XD I know it's frustrating - but let's hold on, only 6 days left! The more they get theirs, the closer we get.

I even went to the Brisbane store to try and familiarise myself a bit more with the interface so I seeing movement last night I was so excited I could have wet myself but not seeing anything happen on the AU SB was a bit of a downer.

I just keep tellin' myself…

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 53

james47

macrumors member
Nov 30, 2009
Sydney, Australia
I even went to the Brisbane store to try and familiarise myself a bit more with the interface so I seeing movement last night I was so excited I could have wet myself but not seeing anything happen on the AU SB was a bit of a downer.

I just keep tellin' myself…

There's movement again on the SB SS thread. Maybe today for us? 12pm? Who knows.

PeterHsieh

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Same here. I wish CommBank had inbuilt push notifications for charges.

Was actually looking to into providing feedback for them to implement that! But couldn't seem to find where on the Commbank website to share it... I remember they had an IdeaBank for all new ideas, but it appears to have just disappeared...

harpyeagle

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2011
Any recent updates/movements on 42 SS WSB? Last I see on this is from May 7th with a turnaround of about a week.

I am thinking to ask my brother who is in Melbourne to order one as we are still doing April 12th orders here in the US. It'll take quite a while to get to April 23, my order date.

What do you all think? Is the gamble worth it?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.