Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Act3

macrumors 68020
Sep 26, 2014
USA
Not in my area. Currently, almost none of the iPhone Pro/Max configurations are available at the 6 stores near me.

My area in Central Florida seems well available. I also checked Eastern PA, LA, and Chicago areas. Many configurations of all the models still available. Similar showing on Best Buy too. What is your area??

Last edited:

Zetaprime

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2011
Ohio, US
I'm still trying to find out whether anyone else who ordered a Pro Max 512 space grey as soon as the store opened got cheated out of a 9/20 delivery date like I did and ended up having to wait an extra week?

egodspeed

macrumors member
Dec 1, 2012
What does being a combat veteran or a family man have anything to do with your prior comments. Do you feel you deserve acknowledgement for serving your country or being a supportive parent. Guess what others have similar “achievements” and also love their work, yet don’t post on a forum as you brag and informing others to make better financial choices.

Getting something free is not bragging, it is seeking opportunity where one exists. Informing others to make financial choices because they cannot afford some new tech according to your perception is your poor acknowledgement that others are just waiting on Apple to release new hardware to substantiate their life.

Apple’s “auto-correction”, classy similar to Siri, still cannot get it quite right.

You're still responding to me? Yikes. Perhaps you're on this forum in an attempt to substantiate your own life. Hopefully I'm wrong, but that's certainly what it seems like to me.

In the meantime, I had an EXCELLENT weekend with my family. Life is good!

Reactions: Stridr69

ToM7

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2008
Israel

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 7.39.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 7.39.53 PM.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 146

egodspeed

macrumors member
Dec 1, 2012
Oh, cool. For those of you that don’t know and have yet to receive your notification from UPS, go here:

https://www.ups.com/track

Select “Track by Reference Number”, then put your in your phone number. I hope this helps!

egodspeed

macrumors member
Dec 1, 2012
This usually doesn't work for most.

It has worked for me for years, including today. In the US, you can use your 10-digit phone number (with no country code). Some people say your "W-Order" number from Apple works, too, but I have not been able to get that to work today. Maybe it doesn't work for numbers outside the US? Someone else would need to let us know.

code-m

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2006
You're still responding to me? Yikes. Perhaps you're on this forum in an attempt to substantiate your own life. Hopefully I'm wrong, but that's certainly what it seems like to me.

In the meantime, I had an EXCELLENT weekend with my family. Life is good!

So am I to believe you are here to just stir the pot, interesting. Nope I had an excellent weekend too, I can do more than one thing and focus on other areas of life. I believe you are assuming others financial positions and preaching to others to get make better choices so they can also upgrade to fit in your line of thought, lame.

Everyday is a wonderful day here, I don’t need a new phone purchase or otherwise to draw pleasure from life ;):p:D

egodspeed

macrumors member
Dec 1, 2012
So am I to believe you are here to just stir the pot, interesting. Nope I had an excellent weekend too, I can do more than one thing and focus on other areas of life. I believe you are assuming others financial positions and preaching to others to get make better choices so they can also upgrade to fit in your line of thought, lame.

Everyday is a wonderful day here, I don’t need a new phone purchase or otherwise to draw pleasure from life ;):p:D

You should really read my original comment again from a positive perspective and leave it at that. It seems like you want to take this "conversation" off-road, down a valley of self-righteousness and hate. That's not me and I'm not going there. If you draw pleasure from your life, then do you, boo-boo, because your replies certainly make it seem like you're missing something. Whatever the case, I'm happy and I'm going to be positive today, so I'm good.

Have ANOTHER wonderful day today!

Reactions: I7guy

DocMultimedia

macrumors 68000
Sep 8, 2012
Charlottesville, VA
How did you do that?!? I ordered the same model on the app at 7:13 CST and got an Oct. 4-11 delivery - no pick up option available. I’ve always picked up in store on release day - it kills me that I have to wait.
LOL. Yeah, waiting is tough. I just seemed to get lucky. I did my order through the Apple Store app on my iPhone. That might help. Also did the unlocked single payment version.

dannys1

macrumors 68040
Sep 19, 2007
UK
I actually think Gold or the previous Rose Gold are worse. Not saying green is good, it's terrible. But any shade of gold is worse.

I disagree my iPhone Xs in Gold is the nicest iPhone i've ever owned, for once, i'm actually reluctant to give it up - it's more of a bronze than gold and it's so beautiful. Makes up for the dark years of iPhone 6 to iPhone 7 where I didn't like any of them.

Apple_Jae

macrumors member
Jul 3, 2017
Concord, CA
I know full well that my delivery window is 9/27 - 10/1, yet I check through out each day to see if that status has changed or if shipping times have improved. At some point, shipping times will improve, but I don't know if they'll improve THIS fast.

Reactions: Redhead1701e

Redhead1701e

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2019
I waited. This is BS. Sprint is out of Every Color on back order. But I could not order until October 2. Still waiting. This is a drag.
[automerge]1570262115[/automerge]
Got my 11 pro max 256 green within a minute of opening orders. Smoothest experience for me preordering ever.
GEE Rub it in. I went for the gold. Expected ship date Oct 3-10. Still pending.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.