Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tristan

macrumors 6502a
Jul 19, 2003
high-rise in beautiful bethesda
Trolls have been around as long as the Internet. Its sort of like spam. I hate Windows and PCs in general, but I wouldn't go on a PC board and make that statement. What's the point?

On the other hand, if people have valid complaints about some aspect of Apple's products or services, that's fine. It is frustrating how Apple can take a long time to update their products while other companies are doing it more quickly. At some points in time, it's tough to buy an Apple product because you know you're buying a model that's pretty old. Now's one of those times.

Still, that's just how Apple works, and I think you eventually get used to it and plan your purchases around Apple's schedule. Small price to pay, in my opinion, for a superior product.

I remember when the Porsche Boxster came out and people complained that the waiting list was so long and they couldn't get it below sticker like they could other cars. Some people didn't wait and decided they could live with something else. But the people who waited were very happy.

organic bond

Cancelled
May 5, 2007
There is a reason that there are many flavors of ice cream -- not everyone likes the same thing. Some people like chocolate and others like vanilla. Some love butter pecan, but if cookie dough is cheaper they get that instead.

What do you care which OS they get anyway? Its all personal preference plus cost, availability, capability, etc. For some people, Vista truly is the best choice.

unfortunately for them. they are so shortsighted, it's not a matter of cookies, they just don't get it. they think all the money is in the hardware, it's not. also the comparison with cars, no sir.

besides, there was a guy who didn't an iMac and bought a whatever with vista, he couldn't wait? cause the whatever is so more powerful? great! a silent mac. silent machine, the best pc ever done. instead of turbo noise. cmon...wake up, still these discusssions. let them go and get the crap, what can we do? i'm for variety, but i would certainly avoid shortshighted people.

weg

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2004
nj
...just couldn't take it anymore and have to comment on these "I just got Vista cus I couldn't wait" threads.

Ooh.. you didn't buy it. You are so clever... I admire you so much. How can I become as clever as you?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.