Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DeepIn2U

macrumors G5
May 30, 2002
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I’d be interested I hearing a comparison of the ANC in the Fit Pro v. Studio Buds.

I just recently bought the Studio Buds (right before these were announced) and I’m wondering if there’s enough difference to return them and get the Fit Pro Instead.

I’m very interested as wel in the Beats Fit Pro’s.

I just updated firmware on my Elite 7 Actives and it’s a big improvement!
No more static changing from HearThru:ANC
ANC is much better but not as good as AirPod Pro’s - I can still hear cars, trucks and buses.
HearThru / Ambient seems to be breed amplified than AirPod Pro’s not sure I like/dislike that.
Works perfect with win10+Jabra Link370 USB adapter for UC apps - something I needed for work so it’ll be staying.stronger Bass and wider Bass range (in my ears’ listening experience) than my AirPod Pro’s. This is due to deeper in-ear drivers vs the Pros.

But the AirPod Pro’s has spatial audio which I absolutely love with Apple Music and the range of music I choose.

I’m hoping the BFPs debut in Canada late November or sooner as they’ll be an immediate bug for me. I dislike the “white” against my ears and skin tone showing off any little bit of ear hair. Black buds are a major choice decision for me.

Elite 7 Actives are button based and controls are mischievous easier this year than the 75ts very intuitive and no issues pressing buttons affecting deeper insertion in my ears. Praying the bFPs are like this.

Going to read on to others findings.

Attachments

• 452FF145-6B8F-4916-A533-7D121E159273.jpeg
    452FF145-6B8F-4916-A533-7D121E159273.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 45

DeepIn2U

macrumors G5
May 30, 2002
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
So ... just got these in today ... and I'm immediately returning them. They sound great, they feel great, and they look great, but one of the most important features, transparency mode, is absolutely garbage compared to my AirPods Pro. It's very muddied and it almost sounds the same as not having it on at all. I was really really excited to get these so I am incredibly disappointed. It feels like Apple is reserving the best version of this tech for the Pros. I guess I will wait for the new version of the Pros. Maybe I have a defective unit, but I switched back and forth between the Pros many times for transparency mode and it is a night and day difference.
Thank you for posting this. Hopefully a firmware update will resolve this? If you still have 25 days wait it out and see if it’s resolved in a few days.

Bandaman

Cancelled
Aug 28, 2019
Thank you for posting this. Hopefully a firmware update will resolve this? If you still have 25 days wait it out and see if it’s resolved in a few days.
Unfortunately, I already returned them. I will wait it out for the next version of the Airpods Pro. Hopefully those will fit better.

Reactions: DeepIn2U

canyonblue737

macrumors 68020
Jan 10, 2005
Unfortunately, I already returned them. I will wait it out for the next version of the Airpods Pro. Hopefully those will fit better.

i almost wonder if you had a defective set of beats fit pro because i find transparency about 95% as good as my airpods pro. the airpods pro is ever so slightly better but its negligible for me.

Bandaman

Cancelled
Aug 28, 2019
i almost wonder if you had a defective set of beats fit pro because i find transparency about 95% as good as my airpods pro. the airpods pro is ever so slightly better but its negligible for me.
The transparency was fantastic for hearing everyone else and everything around me. But it muffled my own voice which was driving me literally insane.

PinkyMacGodess

Suspended
Mar 7, 2007
Midwest America.

Mine don't work well, but I need to put the larger silicone doohickeys on. I think I did that with the studios. I had some Shure buds years ago, that had 'noise suppression' where the only way they worked was via those silicone gaskets. They never stayed in my ears, and they failed big time. So disappointing. They weren't cheap, but I got them as a 'Here! These things suck, maybe you can get them to work!'. Nope...

Reactions: ronntaylor

Canyda

macrumors 65816
Sep 7, 2020
They are live on Amazon Canada for pre-order, but weirdly not on Apple Canada yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.