Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Belkin's new InvisiGlass Ultra and Anti-Glare screen protectors for iPhone X are now available to purchase.

belkin-screen-protectors-iphone-x.jpg
Left to right: Anti-Glare, InvisiGlass Ultra, and EasyAlign sticker

InvisiGlass Ultra is made with 0.21mm ion-strengthened glass supplied by Corning, the same manufacturer of iPhone display glass. Belkin says the screen protector improves the iPhone X's scratch resistance by up to three to five times, with up to a 25 percent increase in protection against cracking and breakage from drops.

The anti-glare screen protector is said to reduce harsh reflections from both sunlight and artificial lighting, allowing you to view the screen comfortably in bright conditions. The ultra-thin screen protector has an anti-scratch coating.

Both screen protectors include a cleaning cloth and so-called EasyAlign sticker in the box for easier installation at home. The anti-glare version can also be professionally installed at an Apple Store with Apple's ScreenCare+ application system.

Belkin's InvisiGlass Ultra and Anti-Glare screen protectors are $39.95 and $19.95 respectively on Apple's online store in the United States. Both are currently estimated to ship in one business day.

Article Link: Belkin's New iPhone X Screen Protectors Now Available

Last edited:
Reactions: Avieshek

hansenc

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2004
I've got the $40 on my 8 Plus that they installed in store. Never used a screen protector before and I love this one. It does not wrap around due to the beveled edges of the iPhone but I don't mind. Gives good piece of mind, I baby my phone and yet it seems like every year I get some kind of scratch on the display that drives me crazy.

NoFace1006

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2017
United Kingdom
Worth noting that these usually come with a two year warranty so if it does break then you should be able to get it replaced. So yes, it may be $40 for a screen protector but factor in the warranty and replacements which others don't offer and it turns out to be a good deal, especially if you're someone that breaks screen protectors regularly.

iModFrenzy

macrumors 6502a
Jan 15, 2015
Kamino
Pre-Ordered and received a ZAGG glass screen protector(for the iPhone X).I’ve had really good luck with it on my 6S(no ware, perfect 6-7 months later)

EDIT: Also wanna add mine was around 40$

Chazzle

macrumors 68020
Jul 17, 2015
Reactions: DeepIn2U

macduke

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
Do they make one for the rear glass? That's the more expensive side when it comes to having Apple fix it—$549! I'd rather buy full back coverage and leave the front alone since it's only $29 to fix if you're on AppleCare+.

Reactions: Bswails

I’mpaced

Suspended
Sep 26, 2017
Call me cheap but I’ve always bought the glass protectors on amazon for 6-7 dollars...like I did last night in an Anker brand

Reactions: bigjnyc

Razeus

macrumors 603
Jul 11, 2008
I don't get why people used these. I never used one ever. I've never had a problem with screen scratches, even back in the day when iPhones were inferior to today's tech.

But then again, I've never cracked a screen, yet I see people with cracked screens all the time.

Reactions: Nebulance

I’mpaced

Suspended
Sep 26, 2017
I don't get why people used these. I never used one ever. I've never had a problem with screen scratches, even back in the day when iPhones were inferior to today's tech.

But then again, I've never cracked a screen, yet I see people with cracked screens all the time.

I’ve have never had a cracked screen either but I still put these on

duffman9000

macrumors 68020
Sep 7, 2003
Deep in the Depths of CA

With the iPhone upgrade program, I stopped worrying about scratching the screen. My 7 has micro scratches over a year of use. I much prefer not using a screen protector.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.