Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
I really dig my polo jeans. Couldn't tell you what model they are, but they're the softest jeans I've ever worn. Seriously so comfortable. More comfy than any levis I have. They are a wee bit expensive, but worth it IMO.

Here's a pic. I won't say anything more about what's going on with my expression, but I was eating a bagel at the time, which is why my teeth are really funky.

Attachments

• n1335570009_30049212_6454.jpg
    n1335570009_30049212_6454.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 94

irain

macrumors regular
Aug 1, 2005
True Religion is good. Although, I've only bought them in light washes. They fit really well, though... any fit. They're kind of pricey. Anywhere between $200-$400. I have one pair of 7forAllManking. They're good as well. Same as True Religion for the most part.

I'd look into ripped jeans. True Religion is limited when it comes to ripped/destroyed jeans. Look into Abercrombie for them, that's all the sell nowadays.

So yeah, look into True Religion, 7forAllMankind and Abercrombie. They're all decent brands.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Can't you just rip them yourself? :confused: People used to do that, even as recently as 15 years ago, and they looked more "real". With age, they'll look older anyway. Just wear an old pair of jeans if you want something that looks old.

I guess that's why jeans are great. Wear an old pair of khakis or cords or other pants, and you look like a hobo. Wear an old pair of faded, slightly ripped jeans, and you fit right in.

Edandlindz28

macrumors regular
Apr 26, 2007
Colorado
I wear Lucky as well but I think saying "not bad price" is misleading-- I find them to be crazy expensive.
Buuuuut they're super comfortable and accentuate just the right areas, so I'm sold. ;)

Yeah I guess it can be, but I keep my jeans forever, like I have a pair that are 3 years old that are Lucky.

I personally hate jeans, shorts all the way, only it gets to damn cold in Colorado.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.

Policar

macrumors 6502a
Nov 21, 2004
For the money Levi's 514s are trendy and made of great material.

513s if you're skinny, as I used to be... Love my 32/32 513s but they don't fit like they used to. Time to cut back with beer!

decafjava

macrumors 603
Feb 7, 2011
Geneva
The thread appeared on MacRumors front page - please excuse me for not noticing the date on the post - I am deeply ashamed and will not sleep well tonight.

What can I say? You may have a point, there…...

Actually, a spam post resurrected the thread (which I reported); it is not Parkin Pig's fault at all.

Oh dear, very sorry Parkin Pig. :eek: Well it's not the first time someone has bumped an ancient thread...though now I wonder how many have been due to spam. I usually don't remark on it though. :D

Silencio

macrumors 68040
Jul 18, 2002
NYC
Hilarious bump.

I said my next paid of jeans would be APC's, and they were. And I still have them / wear them, even though they're definitely more faded than I like.

Uniqlo jeans are fantastic bang for the buck.

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
I remember a time when I was slim and trim, even then I could not fit into Levi's before they came out with all of their different models. Now it's Levis 550s for me. :)

thatoneguy82

macrumors 68000
Jul 23, 2008
Beach Cities, CA
Like some of the posters have said, I think Diesel jeans are the best. It's the only brand of jeans I wear - I have about 10 of them in rotation. Yes, they're expensive (range $150-300) but they're the only ones that fit perfectly and you can tell that the workmanship on them are excellent. Most jeans at The Rack at Nordstrom's are pretty good, i.e. Joe Jeans, 7, True Religion, Rock & Republic, etc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.