Best Skins Ever .Update here!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Phenomkickz, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Phenomkickz macrumors member

Hello J,

We did not find any significant issues in our testing of the covered flash however enough customers have approached us with concern so we have gone ahead and updated the iPhone 4 Skin to expose the flash.

Orders shipping from today and onward will include this update. *If you already received your order, we will gladly send you an updated back cover. *If this is the case, please provide us with your order #.

Thank you for your interest. *Please let us know if you have any other questions. *We look forward to serving you in the future.

Best regards,
    Lori P
    Support Team
    www.bestskinsever.com

Become a fan on Facebook
    www.facebook.com/bestskinsever

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 19:41:08 -0600, om wrote:
    IP:

Does the iphone 4 full body skin hide the flash?

--------------------------------------------
    Contact me: I Have an Application Question
    Q) *First Name
    A) J

Q) My Device
    A) Iphone 4

Q) Order Number
    A)

2. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

3. nfl46 macrumors 603

LOL! I was JUST about to order a back for my iPhone 4! I was on the website and everything about to place the order. Thanks for the heads up.

4. Phenomkickz thread starter macrumors member

Coupons!

15% off coupon expire tonite.. FB33677

I brought 2 for $14 shipped

5. RC83 macrumors 6502

anyone have any good shots of this installed?

6. artofdesign macrumors member

This product looks legit and is priced well.

Any other things to consider before I pull the trigger on this?

7. bobright macrumors 601

I am thinking either this or invisible shield. Only thing holding me back is I wish I had a bit of extra "shield" to play with (like invisibleshield gives you). As I may need to cut out some custom pieces to place over the antenna if its not fully covered, to help with reception issues im having.

8. nfl46 macrumors 603

They are definitely legit. Lol. I had it on my 3G and 3GS phone.

9. teezee09 macrumors member

well crap. Mine shipped yesterday. I wonder if I can just send them my order number now and request an updated film be sent to me? It's not like my iPhone has actually shipped (been prepared for shipment for two days now) but I'd rather have the film ready to go when it does arrive.

10. lasteve macrumors member

Does anybody know where to enter the coupon code? I went through the whole checkout but did not see an option to enter code.

11. rumorman69 macrumors regular

Go to the top right corner and click on "My Cart", on the left hand side you can enter the coupon code. However the one posted in this thread doesn't seem to work. Does anyone else have a coupon code?

Edit: The coupon code seems to work now. It gave me a $1.20 discount. How did Phenomkickz manage to by two full bodies for $14? Or were they not full bodies?

12. smitzzz24 macrumors member

Thanks for the code! I had to type it in instead of copy/paste but worked like a charm!

13. bobright macrumors 601

I just ordered one, that is great you guys acknowledged the concern and are providing the new ones with a cut-out flash area.

Hat tip to poster who provided coupon!!

14. Tilpots macrumors 601

Tilpots

15. creeman macrumors 6502

16. oghowie macrumors 6502a

oghowie

Great service and their skins are great too. I actually have one on the back right now and I'm extremely happy. Too bad I will probably need to exchange my phone due to the yellow screen issue.

17. Jayp03 macrumors newbie

Yeah, all BSE skins have an orange peel effect but I didn't mind before because the phones I used in the past didn't have an awesome display like the iPhone 4 has now.

So I'm wondering for those who do have BSE installed on their iPhone 4, does the front screen protector (having the orange peel effect and all) alter the clarity of the display in any way?

Thanks.

18. CJisohsocool macrumors 6502

I like that their really cheap n all but ive never used wet install skins :s

19. Sneakz macrumors 65816

Sneakz

And thats why people shouldn't buy ZAGG. So much for a product that you'll lose if you ever get you phone replaced. At least BSE is much cheaper to swallow.

20. oghowie macrumors 6502a

oghowie

Actually, both companies will replace your skin for free if you tell them you have to return your phone for warranty issues. I thought BSE wouldn't because they are much cheaper, but they did anyways.

Like I said, great service and I can't see why anyone would use the others since they are practically the same material, but much cheaper.

21. supershick macrumors member

gawd damn, so torn between Wrapsol, SGP, BSE, Zagg, etc. There's just too many choices.

I just hate it when lint starts building up under the skin and it starts peeling. It's happend to my 2G, 3GS, and i'm willing to bet maybe it'll happen to the 4 =/

22. artofdesign macrumors member

placed an order for 1 set. hope it goes well.

23. bobright macrumors 601

For 8 bucks and change for a full body shield, you cant really complain.

Dont understand what this orange peel effect is, arent all skins never clearly crystal clear and "invisible"?