Best "wallet on the back" case for iPhone 6s?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by KKStoklund, Jan 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. KKStoklund macrumors newbie

KKStoklund

What's the best case for iPhone 6s where you can put credit cards on the back of the case? I don't want one of those flip wallet cases, but rather a case like Apple's own case but with room for credit cards on the back.

2. nsblum macrumors regular

nsblum

I use the Kavaj Tokyo leather case. It's for the 6s+, but I believe they have one for the 6s as well.

http://www.amazon.com/KAVAJ-leather...?ie=UTF8&qid=1452706598&sr=8-5&keywords=kavaj

Attached Files:

3. apeaceofstrange macrumors member

I also have the kavaj Tokyo for the 6s plus and like it a lot. I had the jimmycase for the 6 and liked that a lot but it didn't work as well for me with the plus.

4. roniphon macrumors member

Do you have any preferences in colors? Perhaps you have seen something and what something related?

5. kninja macrumors newbie

kninja

You can actually purchase a small sleeve that you can attach to the back of any case to allow room for cards. Would be a good option to do if getting the apple leather case was the way you wanted to go.

6. Synomenon macrumors regular

I know you mentioned you don't want a flip wallet case, but is it really a "wallet" if there isn't even an ID window / slot?

Combocases.com

7. TheChrisBlaze macrumors member