Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Squirreladd

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 29, 2016
After google's recent gaff of terminating an employee for wrong think I can no longer support the company. Now I am going all in for apple. My wife has an Galaxy S 8 plus but that will be an iphone soon. Anyone have any tips for my transition to apple.

TheTruth101

Suspended
Mar 15, 2017
Well, check apple policies rule of conduct and their history of firing people before getting an iPhone. And do the same with every company before buying a car, refrigerator, clothing, houses and everything else so you do not have that problem of making that sort of "transitions" any more.

daflake

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2008
Yeah, if that bothered you, then all companies will. Employees usually sign a code of conduct that they are asked to follow. This ensures the company brand is protected. He violated that and paid the price with his job.

Transition to Apple is easy. Stop using Google stuff and start using Apple. Anything you have on Google won't transfer so you will be starting over.

TheTruth101

Suspended
Mar 15, 2017
Yeah, if that bothered you, then all companies will. Employees usually sign a code of conduct that they are asked to follow. This ensures the company brand is protected. He violated that and paid the price with his job.

Transition to Apple is easy. Stop using Google stuff and start using Apple. Anything you have on Google won't transfer so you will be starting over.

Yeah, but he needs to go over human resources first and clarify stuff, you know, just in case, he does not want his wife to be disappointed, marriages needs to be have solid foundations.

Reactions: daflake
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.