Bye google

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by Squirreladd, Aug 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Squirreladd macrumors member

Squirreladd

After google's recent gaff of terminating an employee for wrong think I can no longer support the company. Now I am going all in for apple. My wife has an Galaxy S 8 plus but that will be an iphone soon. Anyone have any tips for my transition to apple.

2. TheTruth101 macrumors regular

Well, check apple policies rule of conduct and their history of firing people before getting an iPhone. And do the same with every company before buying a car, refrigerator, clothing, houses and everything else so you do not have that problem of making that sort of "transitions" any more.

3. daflake macrumors 6502a

Yeah, if that bothered you, then all companies will. Employees usually sign a code of conduct that they are asked to follow. This ensures the company brand is protected. He violated that and paid the price with his job.

Transition to Apple is easy. Stop using Google stuff and start using Apple. Anything you have on Google won't transfer so you will be starting over.

4. TheTruth101 macrumors regular

Yeah, but he needs to go over human resources first and clarify stuff, you know, just in case, he does not want his wife to be disappointed, marriages needs to be have solid foundations.