Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marinersaptcomplex

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2021
I wanna take a nap so badly but I’m still waiting for mine?

Same. I've been up since 5am doing some work for an east coast client, and want to go back to bed for a bit, but have no clue when the UPS guy may show up in my neighborhood. All it says is "before end of day".

r.d

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
FA8F1CE9-1D78-44F8-9EF1-BF241E23CE55.jpeg

Ordered this morning for in-store pickup at Sherway. Super quick and easy!

marzfreerider

macrumors 6502
Jun 13, 2014
Germany
Does the Apple store site show it as shipped still or out for delivery? I have the same Monday date on UPS's site but Apple's site says out for delivery. I'm assuming Apple's is correct.
I've had a few change of delivery dates from UPS before when ordering from Apple. I'm hoping I will be wrong this time but UPS was more accurate than Apple saying the date. Mine is/was supposed to be delivery date of today but has changed to Monday, Apple store still says today. Not setting expectations too high for today.

Reactions: Tony_YYZ

spcgry

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2020
Edmonton, AB, Canada
It's been a long week, but it's finally here! Photos don't do justice to the sierra blue colour – it looks stunning! Congratulations to everyone who already got theirs. To those still waiting, it'll come eventually and it's worth the wait ;)

Attachments

• tempImageQPcxyf.png
    tempImageQPcxyf.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 58
  • tempImage3YNSng.png
    tempImage3YNSng.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 55

habs0nut

macrumors newbie
Dec 23, 2014
Does anyone know if Apple Stores in Toronto are doing walk-in sales? Thanks to the whole PayBright issue last week, not getting mine till end of October. I have been trying to do an in store pickup but each time I see one available, as soon as I try to select a window, I get the error message that the device is not available at the selected location.

walterpaisley

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2004
Springfield
Does anyone know if Apple Stores in Toronto are doing walk-in sales? Thanks to the whole PayBright issue last week, not getting mine till end of October. I have been trying to do an in store pickup but each time I see one available, as soon as I try to select a window, I get the error message that the device is not available at the selected location.
It just means they're out of stock. They typically get more stock daily so I'd try again the next day.

that be me

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2013
Took a bit longer but I’m happy. Now I wait for the return kit.

Attachments

• FD7FA75D-44D8-4DF1-9297-1E9451F64516.jpeg
    FD7FA75D-44D8-4DF1-9297-1E9451F64516.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 55

brar.arsh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2016
Mine arrived too, transferring over 200GB of data so a couple of hours before I can use it.

nidserz

macrumors 6502a
Mar 28, 2008
Dubai x Toronto
Picked mine up from Fairview Mall. I decided to get AppleCare+ but the lady did the monthly charge not the full payment (which is what I wanted), but I only realized after I checked my email at home for the receipt. Is there a way to call and change it over the phone or do I have to go back? Anyone know?

r.d

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
I recommend checking this link throughout the day. I noticed stock changes rapidly and occasionally becomes available. Also, refresh it at exactly 8am ET tomorrow to get updated stock for Saturday.

iPhone 13

iPhone 13 Pro

marinersaptcomplex

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2021
Almost 2PM on the west coast and still waiting. Next time I'm just gonna pick-up in store--even if it means having to deal with parking and the crowds.

• Sad
Reactions: Tony_YYZ

Arcade24

macrumors newbie
Apr 22, 2020
5pm here, still waiting and staring out the window. A UPS truck drove past my house 10 minutes ago though :/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.