Captain Marvel iTunes Extras preview bug?

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by djdrah, Jun 8, 2019.

1. djdrah macrumors newbie

djdrah

Just went through the movies selection by pressing the TV button in my remote. Once there I checked out the captain Marvel movie and after scrolling down past “related movies” I found the iTunes extras preview for this movie. But there was an orange tabby and some odd looking buttons on the left that are not selectable. Weird background music too!
    --- Post Merged, Jun 8, 2019 ---

Attached Files:

2. BODYBUILDERPAUL, Jun 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019

BODYBUILDERPAUL macrumors 65816

Just had a look and weird!!!!! It looks like something out of Windows in the early 90s! Maybe it's relevant to the film possibly? Have you seen the film? Maybe this is an important part scene in the film? Possibly.
    I don't think that it's a mistake as QC is very strict on iTunes Extras uploading. I wish that they were strict on lip sync issues though! I've seen a few older films were lip sync is an issue in parts.

3. djdrah thread starter macrumors newbie

djdrah

Haven’t seen it yet, maybe you’re right. Some of the movie takes place in the 80s, maybe the cat means something too, he’s in the movie perhaps?

4. BODYBUILDERPAUL macrumors 65816

Yes, 80s - that could explain the old style computer layout! Looks awesome from the trailer BTW :)

5. Pitsy1971 macrumors newbie

the cats in the film, called Goose.. its supposed to be a background image of an 80's PC I think

6. BODYBUILDERPAUL macrumors 65816

Awesome! Thanks for that buddy. I'm looking forward to seeing the film :) and Goose :)

7. mallbritton macrumors 6502a

It’s not a bug. That’s what the home screen of the extras is supposed to look like. And the movie takes place in 1995, hence the icons on the screen.