Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth

Attachments

• egg.png
    egg.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 926
  • eggETCHED.png
    eggETCHED.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 910

NinaB12

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
1080P if you could find time could you do this one please? Just the heads. Thanks in advance!

Pep-Boys.jpg

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
1080P if you could find time could you do this one please? Just the heads. Thanks in advance!

I found a better source. Please try to find pics that are mostly 1 color. I found a white Manny Moe & Jack on Google that is easier to work with than the red/white half combo.

Oh... and we are O'Riley people. LOL. My brother is a store manager for them!

Attachments

• MMJ.png
    MMJ.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 909
  • MMJetched.png
    MMJetched.png
    7 KB · Views: 902

NinaB12

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
I found a better source. Please try to find pics that are mostly 1 color. I found a white Manny Moe & Jack on Google that is easier to work with than the red/white half combo.

Oh... and we are O'Riley people. LOL. My brother is a store manager for them!

Thanks! This is sure to knock everyone's socks off!

LOL. O'Riley is definitely coming strong in our market!

Allenz

macrumors member
Jul 1, 2010
Does anyone know how I can change it to my name instead of a logo? I just want to change "AT&T" to "Damon". In the same size and font as the stock AT&T text. Thanks.

sou1 so1di3r

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2008
Denver, CO
Does anyone know how I can change it to my name instead of a logo? I just want to change "AT&T" to "Damon". In the same size and font as the stock AT&T text. Thanks.

As someone mentioned earlier, I believe the font is Helvetia Neaue (sp?)

You make a transparent template in photoshop, set the dimensions (40 pixel height set) and then make your name. Then you can use GIMP to get the shadows on there. I made mine with Helvetia bold and I knew it looked just a tiny bit off.

Also, anyone else notice it shows the original carrier logo when using maps?

My minor OCD kicks in and it annoys the **** out of me lol

Allenz

macrumors member
Jul 1, 2010
As someone mentioned earlier, I believe the font is Helvetia Neaue (sp?)

You make a transparent template in photoshop, set the dimensions (40 pixel height set) and then make your name. Then you can use GIMP to get the shadows on there. I made mine with Helvetia bold and I knew it looked just a tiny bit off.

Also, anyone else notice it shows the original carrier logo when using maps?

My minor OCD kicks in and it annoys the **** out of me lol

Thanks for the reply. Is there anything else that can be used to make it? I don't have photoshop.

numberforty1

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2012
Canada
Firstly I'd like to say how nice it is to see someone so active in the forum, and willing to help out others, so a big thank you to 1080p!

Secondly...I too have a request, if you can do this logo, preferably without the TM mark on it....

Gracias.

Attachments

• rogers.jpg
    rogers.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 75

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
Firstly I'd like to say how nice it is to see someone so active in the forum, and willing to help out others, so a big thank you to 1080p!

Secondly...I too have a request, if you can do this logo, preferably without the TM mark on it....

Gracias.

De nada.

Attachments

• rogers.png
    rogers.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 926
  • rogersetched.png
    rogersetched.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 926

scranj

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2012
Could someone please make this logo.

Attachments

• fido-logo-460x280.jpg
    fido-logo-460x280.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 69

numberforty1

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2012
Canada
i see the new logo when i turn cellular data off. but with my 3g & LTE the new logo reverts back to the original....any idea why?

mreddys10

macrumors regular
Jul 29, 2008
I have a few questions. What if I replace my carrier logo, and decide to revert to the original? My carrier version right now is 13.1, and the new version will be 13.2 with the custom logo. In order to revert, do I need to upload the original .ipcc as 13.3? Do I have to increase the version number everytime I decide I want to change the carrier logo?

And what will happen if my carrier actually decides to give a 13.2 update?
Lot of questions, I know. Sorry :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.