Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sidewinder3000

macrumors 65816
Jan 29, 2010
Chicagoland
They also have reduce some the walls they placed around data they get from Siri, Google and Amazon have been analyzing every piece of data they get to tweet their AI, Apple wasn't do this, but has started too.
I hope they come up with very clever ways of breaking down those walls without compromising privacy. Perhaps some kind of andvanced, multidimensional space encryption.

Saturn007

macrumors 65816
Jul 18, 2010
Bring on the new $799 MBA!

Display and working memory will cost $200 more, however!

As to privacy... anyone read what you've agreed to when you use Siri?! You give Apple permission to cull ALL your contacts and your entire calendar!

We need strict privacy laws. No one has the right to grant someone else access to *my* contact info without my permission, yet as it is set up now, when someone else uses Siri, if I’m in their address books they will be turning over my information to Apple! That's not cricket.

Looking forward to the long rumored, local device-based, non-Apple connected Siri!

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Dec 15, 2010
UK
150? I think for an homepod mini a price should be around where the google mini is. I would buy that for the bedroom for sure to go with my homepod in the lounge.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.