Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lozanoj83

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 5, 2006
Southern California
I searched in the forums.. and all i found were some jokes in the archive land...
so I wanted to start up the Chuck Norris Joke Thread :D
so just put sum of your favorite Chuck Norris jokes..

Here's my joke:
While in an orchard an apple fell on Chuck Norris's head, he roundhouse kicked it and created what we now call apple computers.

j26

macrumors 68000
Mar 30, 2005
Paddyland
Chuck goes killing, not hunting, as hunting implies possible failure.

When Chuck went to France on holidays they surrendered, just in case.

Electro Funk

macrumors 65816
Dec 8, 2005
The Opium Garden
There is no chin under Chuck Norris' Beard. There is only another fist.

When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

Schnebar

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2006
California
my fav 2

Some kids piss their name in the snow. Chuck Norris can piss his name into concrete.

Chuck Norris can create a rock so heavy that even he can't lift it. And then he lifts it anyways, just to show you who the **** Chuck Norris is.

Teh Don Ditty

macrumors G4
Jan 15, 2007
Maryland
According to the Encyclopedia Brittanica, the Native American "Trail of Tears" has been redefined as anywhere that Chuck Norris walks.

The chemical formula for the highly toxic cyanide ion is CN-. These are also Chuck Norris' initials. This is not a coincidence.

jenn221

macrumors member
Feb 4, 2007
Louisiana
Chuck Norris was the fourth Wise man. He brought baby Jesus the gift of "beard". Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wise men, jealous of Jesus' obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Chuck omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Chuck Norris really can't act but everyone says he can so they don't get kicked in the head.:p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.