Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tbrand7

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2013
New York
Anyone find it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 171

Brookzy

macrumors 601
May 30, 2010
UK
Notice the names starting with "Mc" don't seem to be capitalised correctly?

E.g. "Mcstravick" and "Mcclendon".

Over-use of automatic capitalisation maybe?

Slix

macrumors 65832
Mar 24, 2010
This is so cool! I would love to see a full sized photo of one of these!

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
really cool idea! Apple should post a high resolution photo so people could zoom in/out

I guess there goes the productivity for everyone at apple for the day!

firewood

macrumors G3
Jul 29, 2003
Silicon Valley
Inside or outside the campus buildings?

Are these posters inside or outside the Apple buildings? (e.g. accessible from the public sidewalk area?)

nzalog

macrumors 6502
Jul 25, 2012
Wow. Some people find every way conceivable to diss Apple. Not what I see at all. I see a person with their hand raised trying to read each line on the sign, and undoubtedly that's exactly what he's doing.

Yeah it's unfortunate... when I saw the pic I was like "oh great another pic that will be used as ammo for some douche out there".

kilcher

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2011
I'm guessing not much is getting done around Apple HQ today as a bunch of people stand around waiting to find their names on the poster(s).

nzalog

macrumors 6502
Jul 25, 2012
Someone is looking for attention in a thread that has nothing to do with Nazis. He's not even using his right hand. Learn 2 History.

WTF are you talking about? Someone said "unfortunate shot" someone else replied "they didn't get it", I was just explaining with pictures why. The first thing I though when I saw this was "Great more ammo for the douche bags". Keep assuming... don't read it in context of the thread.

Demon Hunter

macrumors 68020
Mar 30, 2004
WTF are you talking about? Someone said "unfortunate shot" someone else replied "they didn't get it", I was just explaining with pictures why. The first thing I though when I saw this was "Great more ammo for the douche bags". Keep ASSuming... don't read it in context of the thread.

It's not unfortunate if it's not even an accurate depiction of the salute. :rolleyes:

nzalog

macrumors 6502
Jul 25, 2012
It's not unfortunate if it's not even an accurate depiction of the salute. :rolleyes:

Oh lord nevermind... :confused:

I get it you like Apple, I do too. I just KNOW this will be used as some sort of troll pic down the line and the wrong hand up won't stop that. That's it, get over it... I'm not attacking anyone here. ffs...

TWSS37

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2011
Wow. Some people find every way conceivable to diss Apple. Not what I see at all. I see a person with their hand raised trying to read each line on the sign, and undoubtedly that's exactly what he's doing.

Diss at Apple? Or the way every single internet meme is born? An unfortunate snap of a camera at the worst possible second. Lighten up.

Demon Hunter

macrumors 68020
Mar 30, 2004
Oh lord nevermind... :confused:

I get it you like Apple, I do too. I just KNOW this will be used as some sort of troll pic down the line and the wrong hand up won't stop that. That's it, get over it... I'm not attacking anyone here. ffs...

No hard feelings here mate. Just no sense in invoking the Third Reich in this situation. :D Anyway..

Super excited to see Apple re-embrace the Mac like this. First Mavericks, then Mac Pro, now this..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.