Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rogifan

macrumors Penryn
Nov 14, 2011
That looks amazing! They're getting pretty creative with the storefront designs. The holiday snowflakes was quite pretty as well.

I was at an Apple store today and it is very cool. People were standing outside the store just staring at the displays. Employee t-shirts are cool too. Btw, it was a very cold and windy day and the store was packed.

----------

That's how photographs work. I think you're confusing it with video.

Smart thinking by Apple though - giving all the employees a 'pat on the head' by printing their name on a poster instead of a salary increase.

How do you know Apple isn't doing both? Companies don't announce salary increases to the world. :rolleyes:

Konrad9

macrumors 6502a
Feb 23, 2012

ppenn

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2013
Somebody find my name and take a picture please. K thanks.

----------

I was at an Apple store today and it is very cool. People were standing outside the store just staring at the displays. Employee t-shirts are cool too. Btw, it was a very cold and windy day and the store was packed.

----------

How do you know Apple isn't doing both? Companies don't announce salary increases to the world. :rolleyes:

I can speak to that. Apple is not very good about pay raises...or pay in general. I didn't get paid enough to do what I was doing...nobody did.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Somebody find my name and take a picture please. K thanks.

----------

I can speak to that. Apple is not very good about pay raises...or pay in general. I didn't get paid enough to do what I was doing...nobody did.
Does anyone really at most companies?

ppenn

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2013
Does anyone really at most companies?

I wouldn't know. I have only ever worked for two companies before finally landing a gig in my career field.

In Apples case, it isn't fair that their technicians whom work in their retail stores get paid like a retail employee. This however does not apply to external hires. retail employees who make the move the to technicians see little in pay bump, while external hires get hired in on sometimes twice as much.

But let's get back to that poster.

Ozid

macrumors regular
May 22, 2011
Los Angeles
What if this was one giant ruse from Apple counterintelligence to sniff out all of the former and current Apple employees who frequent rumor sites? :cool:

"Here's my name! Here's my badge number! Here's my MacRumors screen name! Here's everything I ever posted!" :eek:

Well, I'm a former employee and don't really care what Apple thinks about me being here. And they don't really care about people visiting here as long as they aren't sharing information.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.