Countdown to WWDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSX

macrumors 68030
Oct 1, 2008
Texas
I was excited until i clicked the post. I thought he had an actual date.

Geckotek

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2008
NYC
Everything I've read points to the week after.
Where? From what I've read they already have the Moscone Center reserved the 22nd. But I'm guessing any launch would be 2 days later on the 24th if the past is any indicator.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
yep

Until Apple tells us the official date it's pretty pointless, at this point we are not even 100% that there will be a WWDC. Only that it is logical that they will because of past history.

DaGreat01

macrumors 6502a
Jun 11, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia
I dont get why it would be so late when talk of AT&T not letting their employees is in June. If WWDC is that late, the iPhone would come out in July...

troop231

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 20, 2010
I dont get why it would be so late when talk of AT&T not letting their employees is in June. If WWDC is that late, the iPhone would come out in July...
This. So it would make sense to do it in late May. (Based off ATT vacation blocks)

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
one thought

All we know is AT&T put a hold on VK's in June it might not be related to the new Iphone release at all. I Don't remember if AT&T put a stop to Vk's when last year Iphone was released. Also anybody report Apple putting a Company wide hold on as well.

Geckotek

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2008
NYC
All we know is AT&T put a hold on VK's in June it might not be related to the new Iphone release at all. I Don't remember if AT&T put a stop to Vk's when last year Iphone was released. Also anybody report Apple putting a Company wide hold on as well.
They did.

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
Actually, I was mistaken, and so were you.

WWDC 2009 was on the 9th
iPhone 3Gs went on sale June 19th
Some guy got slammed for asking that. Maybe he'll see this thread. All people wanted to do was give him a hard time (they confused his request for when the WWDC was going to be). I had thought they started selling the 3GS shortly thereafter.

Geckotek

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2008
NYC

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
unitl

Apple announces the date officially a countdown to it just seems plan silly to me. there are lots of dates it could be. I am guessing Apple will make it official soon. :D

Geckotek

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2008
NYC
Apple announces the date officially a countdown to it just seems plan silly to me. there are lots of dates it could be. I am guessing Apple will make it official soon. :D
Uh...this forum IS silly then. It's completely about rumors and speculation. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.