Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lounge vibes 05

macrumors 68040
May 30, 2016
That's only 25min of talk time for 3 people.

Very short time slot to announce anything major such as new Mac devices.
They won’t be announcing new Mac devices here.
They won’t be announcing *anything* new here, this is not a product launch.
It’s an interview.

boswald

macrumors 65816
Jul 21, 2016
Florida
Say you want about the software, but you can’t help but admire Craig. His attitude, sense of humor and positivity is a refreshing change of pace from all the other crap going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: steve09090

maternidad

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2021
Joanna needs to stop using her high school yearbook photo.
He's a very dull little man, he makes Tim Cook look charismatic.
Thank goodness it’s Joanna and not the suck up John Gruber.
Will they be discussing Craig's incompetency and complete inability to put out an OS that isn't plagued with bugs?
The Wall Street Journal isn’t exactly cutting edge journalism.
Didn’t Joanna Stern actually go to an island to talk about the dynamic island feature? Yeah, the Apple boys are safe
This is such a rude thread haha

Reactions: abowlby

hanske68

macrumors regular
Jan 21, 2020
Personally, I am getting tired of Apple's bling-bling sessions. Besides: it hardly ever works well until after many iterations (after which more bling bling is announced). What's the use?

As a (mac) developer it is quite frustrating even: it takes *ages* for Apple to come up with useful updates. For example: why the heck would we need iPadOS? it is nothing but a cripples bridge between IOS and macOS. Effectively it means we get three OS's that are "just not it".

To me it feels Apple lost touch with developers. Way more than is good for them. I can only hope I am wrong.

And Tim, could you please take a course on TQM?

Reactions: ralph_sws
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.