Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle.

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2011
At least with the FMF app we can keep a closer eye on the E*Trade baby during nap times.

lonnielove

macrumors regular
Jun 28, 2007
I saw mine at her "friends" house

Google latitude found her and i called her work and they lied for her, but already knew what was up..... then she admited she had lunch with him and i asked where she said.... now get this! Sonic burgers cheap bastard.... its ok Ive had my fair share of hamburgers if you know what i mean......lol...

deeddawg

macrumors G5
Jun 14, 2010
US
wow. the pathetic nature of 'online journalism'

this story has no source whatsoever, and now its on the cover of yahoo.

which in essence means: never trust establishment sources. EVER.

To be fair, They specifically say "if the posts are for real,..."

Of course you can trust establishment sources, but trust they will fulfill their motivations. Namely to get hits, clicks, readers, watchers, etc. True journalism has little to do with most mainstream "news" outlets.

chrislaw

macrumors 6502a
Apr 11, 2009
central ohio
haha, man I quit following this thing assuming it was a hoax and didn't want to feed the troll.... Our little thread is so famous now.

Last edited:

Pink∆Floyd

macrumors 68020
Nov 21, 2009
Up There
One man come in the name of trolling
One man come and go
One man come, he to troll us all
One man to overthrow

In the name of trolling
What more in the name of trolling
In the name of trolling

One man caught on a lonely late night
One man he resist
One man predicted a slow news day
One man betrayed with a smile
trollface.png

In the name of trolling
In the name of trolling

(nobody like you...
trollface.png
)

Late at night, October 15
Thread rings out in the MacRumors sky
Troll at last, he took your soul
But he could not take your pride

In the name of trolling
In the name of trolling
In the name of trolling
What more in the name of trolling...

He did us all...I salute you ThomasMetz good sir, you have successfully trolled the internet

troll_face_dancing.gif

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
We'll she's his WIFE!!! It's not like they are on there second or third date.

When genders are reversed, then it's ok huh? :rolleyes:

No. :rolleyes: I never said nor implied that; and for the record I would have thought the same had the roles been reversed. You just jumped to that conclusion. Your inability to just read what is written and not try to fill in blanks that exist only in your head is not my problem. So pull your pants up and calm down. ;)

steevnc

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2011
Introducing the all new "Private iPhone 4S" = Stalking Made Easy! If this guy ever needs/wants t-shirts made, I'm all over it!

gri

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2004
New York City, aka Big Apple
The timestamp on the forum post is dependent on your time zone. So, if you are in Central time zone, it will show it as 12:42 AM where as for him it was 1:42 AM.

I am in NYC and the poster is right, the screenshot show a time AFTER he posted the first entry. Case closed. Fake.

----------

That was the second 'occurrence', supposedly. If you take a look at the post where he posted those pictures (not the original post) it was at 1:35am, and the last screenshot was taken at 1:26am. Nothing suspicious here.

How can he post something at 12:42 am about what happens after 1am?

2010RS

macrumors 6502
Jun 26, 2009
you know what's more annoying than internet trolls? the troll hunters who go from thread to thread calling people trolls.

JoshInFL

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2011
Nothing New

Not sure what the huge deal is, things like this have been available for quite some time. In early 2009 I was suspicious of my then wife and put AT&T Family Map on the IPhones so I could track her. I did not care about consent or proof for court. I did not want to spend the rest of my life with someone who did not really want to be with me but was not able to do the right thing and let me know (we have kids, had a mortgage etc... and she is uneducated. some of you know the deal...). I ended up catching her in the parking lot of a mall in the backseat of a squad car hooking up with a police officer who was on duty patrolling the mall at the time. Turned out she had been having little flings with a bunch of random guys. If not for something like this I may have been married to her for the rest of my life while she was busy getting her rocks off with other dudes. Who knows what kind of diseases I might have gotten!? Thank you AT&T, Apple and whoever invented GPS for giving faithful partners a weapon to fight against unfaithful spouses.

bryanjc

macrumors regular
Jun 7, 2011
I got my wife a new 4s and loaded up find my friends without her knowing. She told me she was at her friends house in the east village. I've had suspicions about her meeting this guy who live uptown. Lo and behold, Find my Friends has her right there.

I just texted her asking where she was and the dumb b!otch said she was on 10th Street!! Thank you Apple, thank you App Store, thank you all. These beautiful treasure trove of screen shots going to play well when I meet her a$$ at the lawyer's office in a few weeks.

thankfully, she's the rich one.

Expect this to be on Gizmodo/Gawker soon bro.

I think this is sad, but good obviously.

truthseeker101

macrumors newbie
Oct 18, 2011
Divorcing wife. Thanks ... maybe more like F?ck My Friends

Maybe FMF really stands for something other than "FIND". This man is going to wake up with a hang over that lasts a week. according to the txt messages from 1:06AM to 1:23AM (and knowing the location was East 56th street at 1:07AM) we know there is a 16 minute time difference. So, I googled the directions from the East 56th street to the Meat Packing district, cab ride is 14 minutes.

She was telling the truth. She did not reply because she was hailing a cab, got in and all that was missing in her text message was a comma. She forgot to type in a comma, and her husband is call for divorce, he's out of control letting his paranoia get the better of him. If she put a comma in, her text would have read...

"Was hard to find stupid cab, hate meat packing."

Bernard SG

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2010
Assuming this is real and not hoax...
Whether the lady cheated or not (I highly suspect she did), the couple has got trust issues that are making the marriage broken beyond any hope of salvation...

(On a side note, FMF sounds like something very naughty, involving a group of 3 people).

----------

I'm in trouble too.

Just snapped a candid photo of my mother-in-law's rack and it wound up getting Photo Streamed to my wife's iPhone.

BJ

ROFL!
Post.Of.The.Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.