Carrier Do Overnight/Morning Shipments Exist at Corporate AT&T?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by csilvia, Sep 15, 2016.

1. csilvia macrumors newbie

csilvia

So like most of you on here, I have been calling around because I do not want to just wait in line for nothing, or get to the front and them not have the color and gb size of the 7+ that I want (Matte Black 7+ 128 or 256gb).

I am in RI, and all the corporate AT&T stores around me said that they do not have ANY iPhone 7+'s as of this evening; however, the manager in Seekonk, MA said that they could possibly be getting a shipment for 8:00AM on launch day, and that it has happened for past releases.

Does this really happen? Will a shipment truck just pull up to AT&T around 8:00AM and unload a box of some iPhone 7+'s? Or was the manager just saying that to get me to go to the store and possibly buy an iPhone 7 instead of the + model that I want?

2. Southernboyj macrumors 68000

Southernboyj

Not sure.. but I worked at RadioShack for the 6 Plus launch and we got our shipments at 6:30am on launch day.. and opened at 8.

3. highertechnology macrumors 6502

I'll only say I've camped out at ATT at least 3 times and have never seen a delivery truck. And behind the store was the make shift pisser so......

4. Kahsheh macrumors regular

My experience was with iPhone 5s (or 5 - i know long ago). I dropped by the an AT&T corp store around 10:30AM Saturday Morning and they are out of stock. Then the UPS guy came in with delivery so I waited until they inspected the delivery. Got lucky with the exact color/size I wanted.