Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by inboxami, Sep 2, 2013.
Just that. What do you think?
thanks in advanced
Here it starts again...
oh god, another one????
There won't a an iOS7 BETA 7 release. Next up is GM on 10th September.
Well there's talk that iOS 7 will be released to the public on September 10th. Haven't we waited long enough?
Dev need a stable GM version, so if GM is next monday they wont have time to test-use it.
Or wont release final version on 10th Sep
We will see
If this is true then there have to be the GM today or tomorrow. If not we'll see the GM at the Sept 10th event.
Probably GM on the 10th and then public release the day prior to the new iPhone launch day.
This is what I have my money on
In the past, the new iOS came 2 days before the iPhones went on sale. So if the new phones go on sale on the Friday, the 20th, then iOS 7 will go live Wednesday, the 18th.
I think it's safe to say we will not be seeing a beta 7. Next week is most likely GM so I wouldn't see a reason to release another beta. I had thought we would have seen beta 7 last week from a good source at AllThingsD but that never came true. This is MacRumors after all!
That sounds about right. I knew it came out just before the new phones, just couldn't remember if it was one or two days.
IMO, If the video is true. There's no need for another beta.
Apple already has the GM and is just withholding its release.
I thought the Beta 7 argument was buried days ago
And given that there is a week before the iPhone announcement....No there will not be a Beta 7.
GM will be released today, I'm sure!
Apple should already have it on the 5C and 5S in production, as they need to have many in stock to release.
The GM won't be released before the event.
Read above ^
There's no way they release it before the event.
Why are we talking about a Beta 7 again? It's just alittle over a week until September 10th (the rumored date for the next iPhone announcement and when we supposedly will see the GM) so why are we starting this topic again?
I'd suggest the mods close this topic since it's clearly a pointless topic.
And if a Beta7 will fix bugs and smooth out the rough spots...I'm not sure what the harm of another Beta is.
Another week or two does no harm...lives do not hang in the balance, and if the GM is closer to bug free, then a bit of a wait is not a tragedy, IMO.
The fact that the event is just about a week away and it's highly likely they'll release the GM then supports the fact that there will be no beta 7. If they wanted to release another beta, I'm sure they would've done it already. Who knows, they may have seeded a beta 7, 8, 9, 10, etc. internally.
I'm not in a position to know, but guessing you're right.
I'm confused. I thought your source was Apple based.
Maybe Apple looked at the calendar turning to September and just decided to change the name of beta 7 to "Gold Master"
If you actually read threw all of my posts, I claimed that my source WAS from AllThingsD even though I work at Apple. Nice try though.