Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
dietcokevanilla said:
You mean like this? :D

(link is a 9 second clip of Green Wing)

The actor that plays Alan Statham, Mark Heap, is the BEST comedy actor on TV. How he pulls off that character is just incredible. He's hilarious.

(He also played Brian, as in, "Hello Brian, haven't seen you in a while" in Spaced. Another classic.)

Applespider

macrumors G4
mpw said:
Lessons to be learned;
2-If you raise your hand to ask permission to be excused to go to the toilet and the teacher says no it's OK to be disobedient sometimes.

I learned that when I was 6. The teacher asked not to be disturbed while she held a reading group around her desk.

The girl who sat next to me started squirming but being a good girl didn't want to disturb the teacher. 5 minutes later there was a small steaming pool on the parquet :eek: . Whether her vest got wet isn't recorded for posterity.

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
w_parietti22 said:
A vest? Dont those usually go over your shirts?
Vest US =
images
Vest UK =
images

Tank Top UK =
images
Tank Top US =
images

lanray

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2005
Nope

Would be nice if someone set up one of the vote thingees where it keeps a tab at the top of the thread.

I did until I was about 10. I also used to cinch my pants so tight that it has left stretch marks around my waist. No kidding.

Thinking about it, it is kind of strange the way things get tucked. Layers from the belly out --

undies
undershirt
shirt
pants
belt

maybe sweater or jacket

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
Jaffa Cake said:
Please... don't let this turn into a picture thread...
Lets see we've got a thread asking about how people wear there undies, we've got Lau, Applespider and iBlue (to name a few) all actively posting and you're asking specifically for no photos? Sicko!

iGary

Original poster
May 26, 2004
Randy's House
Applespider said:
Gary... I'm sensing a trend here. You win! :D

Now I just have to get up the nerve and let Rob know that I told 2,000 of my favorite friends that he tucks his undershirt in.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.