Does the iMac come with Apple Stickers?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by bigbro1096, Jan 20, 2011.

1. bigbro1096 macrumors 6502a

Well, I plan on saving my money, after I get the iPhone 5 in white of course, for an iMac, but in all the unboxings I watch it never says if the iMac comes with the infamous Apple stickers. So like the tittle says I was wondering if any one can confirm that the iMac does or doesn't have stickers and if they could possible post pictures of them. I know pretty strange request, but oh well.

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Yes, they come with two "big" Apple stickers.

3. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

4. bigbro1096 thread starter macrumors 6502a

YES!! My day has been made. Well actually it was made 3 hours ago when I was told that I wouldnt have school anyways any one able to upload a pic?

5. simsaladimbamba

A www image search via our friendly little sister and "apple stickers imac" brought you this:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. bigbro1096 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thank you very much!

7. keaide macrumors regular

Is there anything particular about these stickers? I actually don't know what to do with them...

8. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

I'm thinking of putting one on my skateboard.

9. bigbro1096 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Nothing important about the stickers but for me it completes the Apple experience.

That sounds cool, I just collect mine.

10. MacHamster68, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2011

MacHamster68 macrumors 68040

MacHamster68

they belong on the rear window of your car or any other sort of transport you got with a rear window , at least one of the two, the other can go for example on a external harddrive, but dont put them on the letterbox of your house as thats a invitation for thief's to have a look around the house

11. scottdot macrumors member

scottdot

At first, I snickered at this thread and thought "How stupid," but it's a nice detail that Apple has ALWAYS included stickers with their gear. When I see cars driving around with them, I'm always sure to give them the nod/sup and a smile.

I still have some old rainbow Apple stickers from back in the day, with the old "Apple Computer" typeface also...:)

12. iPhoneCollector macrumors 6502a

iPhoneCollector

the stickers are the most important reason i buy apple products.

13. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

Same here, but I have way too many. I have like 12 or so stickers.
    Btw, nice to see another 14 year old on here :)

14. bigbro1096 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah, you don't see many younger kids taking interest in these forums. I like to talk like I'm older on these forums though so adults don't look down on me. I just got back from the Apple store because I had a genius appointment and then I saw a car with two big apple stickers on the back along with a small one. I guess tO represent their family. It made me smile, should of taken a pic :

15. skiltrip macrumors 68030

I been collecting mine. 3 iPods, iLife 11, MBP, I think gives me a total 10 Apple stickers. I'll probably never use them. Though the idea above about putting them on external hard drives is a good one.

16. AndyMoore macrumors 6502

AndyMoore

Work supplied me with a black Lenovo laptop, so I had to slap one on there "MacBook" stylee :)

Other than that, they're just stuck in the boxes they came in.