Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AFDoc

Suspended
Jun 29, 2012
Colorado Springs USA for now
I'd have to see if I can find a Rolex I like. Most of the Rolex watches I've seen are way too complicated for my taste. If there is an extremely simple Rolex, with just the time and no date, I might take that. If not, I'll take the Apple watch Edition.
but they would both be too heavy for you.......

Rolex is ugly as sin...... but that edition isn't much better looking IMHO.

hovscorpion12

macrumors 68030
Sep 12, 2011
USA
I would choose the Apple Watch Edition. After owning the original Samsung smartwatch, I can't use a typical watch. Simply telling time on a luxury watch is boring. With the smartwatch telling time, as well as notifications and others paired to your iPhone.

3under2

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2015
Stockholm, Sweden
We've had some really heavy rains and flooding so I've taken a break and have been spending time hanging out with my ten year old. I can see the weeds taking over though. It won't be pleasant when I get back to it. I hope all is well with you!
Booo for rain :(.
Summer has finally arrived in Sweden so we're having FAB weather. Getting ready for our Annual 4th of July party on Saturday. Other than that, having a good time with our three little girls (twins 4 and 6) and enjoying life. Trying to figure out where to go for vacation this summer ...

Reactions: 5105973

burgman

macrumors 68030
Sep 24, 2013
If someone giving you free gift including rolex/apple watch gold edition, which one will you want
to get ,,,,,, say the truth ,

Rolex-116243-0027.jpg

apple-watch-edition-rose-gold.jpg
I can't sing, twerk, or rap so neither to own Rolex to sell but god it's ugly.

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
if i had 10k free purchase i wont get
apple watch i go for rolex -@
build up looking more respect than apple
watch

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
if i had 10k free purchase i wont get
apple watch i go for rolex -@
build up looking more respect than apple
watch
When a watch defines how respectable you seem to other people...the shallowness of society truly shows its head.

Reactions: 5105973
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.