Ebay Scammer Revenge

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
22,910
41
Andover, MA
Oh, that's excellent. I so hope that all of the seller's friends see the pics. Nice burn by the buyer.
 

aricher

macrumors 68020
Feb 20, 2004
2,211
0
Chi-il
That is awesome. I just had to forward it onto a whole group of people. This will be a worldwide burn in no time.
 

Sdashiki

macrumors 68040
Aug 11, 2005
3,511
8
Behind the lens
That guy is a huge jerk. And he is acting like its a huge joke?

Cmon, regardless the person got burned on the specs of the machine, but this guy is proud to have basically stolen from this guy.

I think the buyer should just blackmail him or something.

This guy needs to be gagged and like beaten.
 

interlaced

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2005
564
0
AHAHAHAH that was great! I actually didn't really even get it until the end. LOL. I'm slow! :eek:
 

iGary

Guest
May 26, 2004
19,583
1
Randy's House
Sdashiki said:
That guy is a huge jerk. And he is acting like its a huge joke?

Cmon, regardless the person got burned on the specs of the machine, but this guy is proud to have basically stolen from this guy.

I think the buyer should just blackmail him or something.

This guy needs to be gagged and like beaten.
The guy who posted that is the guy who got ripped off. ;)
 

Abulia

macrumors 68000
Jun 22, 2004
1,786
1
Kushiel's Scion
Sdashiki said:
That guy is a huge jerk. And he is acting like its a huge joke?

Cmon, regardless the person got burned on the specs of the machine, but this guy is proud to have basically stolen from this guy.

I think the buyer should just blackmail him or something.

This guy needs to be gagged and like beaten.
That sound that you hear is the point of the blog going right past you....

;)
 

Sdashiki

macrumors 68040
Aug 11, 2005
3,511
8
Behind the lens
Wait.

The blog is done by the guy who knowingly sold a broken laptop.

The victim is the buyer.

Not the blogger.

What am I missing?

is the blogger sarcastically speaking like HE was the seller?
 

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
22,910
41
Andover, MA
Sdashiki said:
Wait.

The blog is done by the guy who knowingly sold a broken laptop.

The victim is the buyer.

Not the blogger.

What am I missing?
The blogger is the victim, posing as the seller. That's why it's funny and not upsetting.
 

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
4,398
3
Wow guys, lol. The blog is done by the buyer who got ripped off, writing in first person from the point of view of the seller to make it even funnier (to us).
 

lem0n

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2005
177
0
Milano...
he should send this website to the scammer's mother, the information is there ;) but why would someone got so obsessed with the london bombing, 9/11 and women's legs on the subway -_-
 
L

Lau

Guest
Absolutely brilliant. :) I can't wait to hear if there's any response from the seller or any of his friends featured in the photos...
 

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
17,273
1,184
Lau said:
Absolutely brilliant. :) I can't wait to hear if there's any response from the seller or any of his friends featured in the photos...
Check the comments section of the blog...